The candidate must meet all of the RRB SSE qualifying criteria, which include age restriction, nationality, educational qualification, reservation, and medical standards. a number of efforts, experience, etc. The following are the specific factors:
RRB SSE Exam Age Limit 2022
Candidates who desire to apply for RRB SSE 2022 will have to fulfill the RRB SSE eligibility criteria. The candidate's age as of the specified date should be between 20 and 34 years. However, age relaxation is there. The details are given below-
||Up to extent of service provided in defense plus 3 years
|Originally domiciled in the state of Jammu & Kashmir during the period of 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989
|Persons with disability (UR)
|Persons with disability (OBC)
|Person with disability (SC / ST)
|Widows, divorced women and women judicially separated but not remarried
- Unreserved: 35 years
- OBC: 38 years
- SC/ST: 40 years
RRB SSE Exam Educational Qualifications 2022
- Senior Section Engineer – P-Way, Bridge, Drawing (Civil) & Design & Estimation, TMS
- A Four-year Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering or a combination of any substream of the Basic streams of Civil Engineering from a recognized University/Institution is required.
- Mechanical Section Engineer – (Workshop), Carriage & Wagon, Dsl Mechanical, Dsl Electrical, J&T (Jig & Tools), Mechanical Drawing & Design
- A Four-year Bachelor's Degree in
- Mechanical / Electrical / Electronics / Manufacturing / Mechatronics / Industrial / Machining / Instrumentation & Control/ Tools & Machining /Tools & Die making / Automobile / Production Engineering, or
- A combination of any sub stream of basic streams of Mechanical / Electrical / Electronics / Manufacturing / Mechatronics / Industrial / Machining / Instrumentation & Control / Tools & Machining / Tools &Die Making / Automobile / Production Engineering from a Recognized University/ Institute.
- Section Engineer – Electrical/ Electrical (GS), Electrical – TRD, Electrical – TRS, (Electrical) / Workshop, Drawing/ Design& Drawing – Electrical, Signal, Telecommunication, (S&T) Workshop, Drawing/S&T
- A Four-year Bachelor’s Degree in
- Electrical / Electronics / Information Technology / Communication Engineering / M. Sc Electronics, or
- Combination of any sub stream of basic streams of Electrical / Electronics / Information Technology / Communication Engineering from a recognized University / Institute
- Section Engineer – Track Machine
- A Four-year Degree in Civil/ Mechanical/Electrical/ Electronics/Instrumentation & Control Engineering from a recognized university / Institution
RRB SSE Exam Nationality 2022
To be eligible to apply for the RRB Senior Section Engineer position, candidates must be an Indian national.
RRB SSE Exam Experience Requirements 2022
The Railway Recruitment Board did not mention whether or not prior job experience was required to apply for the position. This year, no experience is expected to be required to apply for the post. To participate in the recruitment process, a bachelor's degree in the relevant engineering topic is required, but no prior job experience is required.
Other important eligibility/requirement points:
- Persons with Disabilities (PWD) shall be regarded eligible for condition relaxation if they have at least 40% of the relevant disability. To be eligible for the benefit of relaxation, individuals must present a disability certificate issued by the appropriate authority.
- Candidates applying for reserved positions (OBC/SC/ST) or requesting age relaxation must present a caste certificate issued by the relevant authorities in the approved manner.