The SLET Eligibility Criteria 2022 for each and every state has not been released yet. Till the release of the official notification, candidates can follow the eligibility criteria of the last year i.e. 2021. Not many changes are expected in the eligibility criteria so candidates can follow last year's data for the same.
Candidates need to fulfill the eligibility criteria for SLET to appear for the exam. The eligibility criteria have two components:
SLET Educational Qualifications
Candidates aspiring to become teachers upon the qualification of the SLET Examination should possess the following educational qualifications.
|Required Marks in Master’s Degree:
||Other Educational Aspected
- General: Minimum 55%
- OBC, SC, ST, PWD- at least 50% marks.
- Candidates who are appearing (Final year) in their Master's Degree examination can also apply for SET.
- Those postgraduate students who have passed the postgraduate examination in more than one subject can appear for the SLET examination only in one subject at a time.
Note: There is no age limit.
SLET Overall Eligibility Criteria 2022
Prior to applying for the post, candidates must thoroughly understand the SLET eligibility criteria. Various SLET notifications are to be released for a number of posts this year. Candidates can check other important eligibility information from the table below:
||No age limit is prescribed by the recruitment board.
|Number of Attempts
||As long as candidates satisfy all the eligibility criteria
- Additionally, the applicants must meet all the requirements of the State Level Entrance Test Commission to be considered for selection.
- Transgender candidates are also eligible to take the exam.