Pixel code
Exam Highlights
  • Exam Name
    Shri Ram Murti Smarak Engineering Entrance Exam
  • Mode of Conduction
    Online and Offline (Only for Bareilly and Lucknow Candidates)
  • Exam Duration
    2 Hours
  • Total No. of Questions
    100
  • Marking Scheme
    No negative marks
Eligibilty Criteria

SRMS Engineering Institutions has laid down certain guidelines for candidates aspiring to get admission to the university through SRMS EET 2022. SRM EET 2022 eligibility criteria as notified by the SRMS Engineering Institutions are as follows:

Applicants have to either complete or be appearing for before the admission process is over, for any one of the following 10+2 level exams:

  • 10+2 system of Higher Secondary Examination conducted by any State Board
  • 10+2 exam conducted by the Central Board of higher Secondary Education (CBSE, New Delhi)
  • 10+2 exam conducted by The Council for Indian School Certificate Examination (ISC, New Delhi)
  • Any recognized board of education

Other Eligibility criteria is as follows:

  • Candidates must have a valid rank in UPSEE or JEE-Mains or AIEEE.
  • Admission under management quota will be made through SRMS EET 2022 for which the candidates will have to secure 60% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics at the 10+2 level. They will have to do this without any grace marks in any of the subjects.

As per the norms of the affiliating university, 85% seats will be allotted through the counseling of UPSEE – 2022 on the basis of the ranks secured by candidates in UPSEE / JEE – Mains / AIEEE. The remaining 15% seats under management quota will be allotted through Shri Ram Murti Smarak Engineering Entrance Test (SRMS EET) – 2022 organized online at National Level.

Exam Pattern

SRMS EET 2022 Exam Pattern

SRMS EET 2022 Exam pattern is to be decided by group’s admission authorities and can change from year to year. However, No clear guidance about the exam pattern will be provided about the exam pattern by SRMS group.

Some details about the expected exam pattern of SRMS EET 2022 are as follows:-

  • SRMS EET 2022 is going to be an online, computer based exam.
  • SRMS EET 2022 will comprise of a total of 100 questions.
  • All the questions in SRMS EET 2022 will be of multiple choice/objective type questions.
  • Each question in SRMS EET 2022 will be followed by 4 options out of which only one will be correct, and candidates can mark only one answer for each question.
  • Candidates will be provided with a total time of 120 minutes to complete the exam; no extra time will be allotted under any circumstances.
  • SRMS EET 2022 is expected to be divided in 4 sections, comprising of subjects Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English.
  • There will be no negative marking in SRMS EET 2022 exam.
Syllabus

SRMS EET 2022 syllabus is to be decided by university itself and is subject to changes year over year. Currently, SRMS EET 2022 syllabus includes topics from Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English.

Candidates may study following topics under different subjects for SRMS EET 2022: -

SUBJECT TOPICS TO BE COVERED
PHYSICS Measurement, Motion in One Dimension, Laws of Motion, Motion in two dimensions, Work, Power and Energy, Linear Momentum and Collisions, Rotation of rigid body about a fixed axis, Gravitation, Ray optics and optical instruments, Wave optics, Modern Physics,
CHEMISTRY Atomic Structure, Chemical Bonding, Redox Reaction, Chemical equilibrium and Kinetics, Electrochemistry, Catalysis, Colloids, Colligative property of solutions, Periodic table, Thermochemistry, General organic chemistry, Reaction intermediaries, Polymers, Carbohydrates, Properties and Functions of important elements, Solid State, Born-Haber cycle petroleum
MATHEMATICS Candidates may study topics from Algebra, Trigonometry, Probability, Co-Ordinate Geometry, Calculus, Vectors, Dynamics and Statics.
ENGLISH Reading Comprehension, Grammar, Punctuation, Error spotting, Antonyms Synonyms, Spellings, One word substitutions, Idioms and Phrases, Parts of speech, Sentence completion, Fill in the blanks, Voices, Tenses, Word Meanings, Syntax Concord, Word formations.