After the declaration of results of TISS BAT, next step will be counselling. For BA in Social Work, there will be a personal interview also. Appearing in these stages will be necessary and candidates will not be given admission if they does not appear in these stages.
Here are some details about the procedure after declaration of Results of TISS BAT 2022:
- Candidates who wish to take admission in BA in Social Sciences have to appear in counselling process for verification of certificates.
- Counselling is done rank-wise, if seats are vacant, then waiting lists are released and counselling for waitlisted candidates is done in subsequent weeks.
- Candidates seeking admission in BA in social work have to appear in Personal Interview first. Candidates will be given a score out of 50 on the basis of this interview.
- Merit list for BA in Social Work will be prepared on the basis of combined scores of TISS BAT and Personal Interview.
- Candidates who are selected have to submit a specified amount of fee to book their seat.
Candidates are advised to carry following documents while going for counselling process:
- Admit Card of TISS BAT 2022
- Score Card of TISS BAT 2022
- Class 10 certificate
- Class 12 certificate
- Caste/Category certificate issued by competent authority ( for candidates other than general category)
- Income Certificate or Proof of Income issued by competent authority
- Migration Certificate or Transfer Certificate issued by previous board under which candidate has studied
- Character Certificate or Certificate of Conduct issued by institution in which candidate has previously studied
- Identity Proof of Candidate
- Colored Passport size pictures of Candidate