TS PGECET 2022 syllabus will be released along with the notification of the entrance exam. The syllabus has been framed by TSCHE for all the programs. Most of the topics in the TS PGECET Syllabus are similar to that of the last qualifying examination i.e. graduation. The detailed syllabus for each subject is mentioned below:
Architecture & Planning (AR):
Housing, Landscape design, visual & urban design, building services, computer-aided design, material & structural services, building constructions & management, planning theory, service, amenities, and development, techniques of planning, and planning theory.
It includes topics such as Electrical Engineering, Biomedical engineering, engineering mathematics, electronic engineering, instrumentation engineering, and electronics.
- Engineering Mathematics: Topics consist of Differential equations, linear algebra, mathematics calculus, numeral methods, and probability & statics.
- Biotechnology: Molecular biology & genetics, microbiology, recombinant DNA technology, biochemistry, plant & animal biotechnology.
Aerospace Technology (AS):
- Engineering Mathematics: Linear Algebra, Numerical methods, calculus, and differential calculus.
- Aerodynamics: Structural dynamic, stress & strain, viscous flows, compressible flows, basic fluid mechanics, Airfoils & wings, wind tunnel testing, propulsion, flight vehicle & structure
- Flights Mechanics: Atmosphere, static stability & dynamics stability, aeroplane performance, and much more.
- Space Dynamics: Central force motion, an orbital period in simple cases & orbit transfer, and determination of trajectory.
- Geotechnical Engineering & Environmental Engineering: Soil Mechanics & Foundation engineering.
- Structural Engineering: Solid Mechanics, concrete structures, steel structures, and structural analysis.
- Engineering Mathematics: Complex variables, numerical method & mechanics, linear algebra, probability & statics, calculus, and differential equations.
- Water Resource Engineering Transportation Engineering: Irrigation, Air pollution, Hydrology, Traffic engineering & surveying, water requirement, noise pollution, highway planning, and hydraulics.