- TSICET 2022 Admit Card will be available on July 18 2022, for registered candidates on the official website – icet.tsche.ac.in.
- No candidate will be allowed to appear in the exam without admit card.
- TSICET 2022 Hall Ticket is also a necessary document for the Counselling Process and subsequent admission processes.
How to Download TSICET 2022 Admit Card?
- Visit the official website i.e. icet.tsche.ac.in
- Click on the “Download TSICET 2022 Hall Ticket” link
- Enter your Application No and Date of birth in DD/MM/YY format
- Click on “Get Hall Ticket”
- TSICET 2022 Hall Ticket will be generated
- Save it and take a print out the same for future use
TSICET 2022 Results will be announced in the form of scorecards/Rank cards on August 22, 2022. The unreserved category candidates must secure at least 25% marks in order to qualify. However, for the candidates of ST or SC categories, there are no such qualifying marks. Based on the TSICET 2022 Results, the conducting body will announce the Merit List. Candidates can check their individual TSICET 2022 Scorecard through the following steps:
- Visit the official website of TSICET
- Click on the link ‘TSICET 2022 Result’
- Visit the official website of TSICET
- Click on the ‘TSICET 2022 Rank Card’ link
- Enter the Hall Ticket Number
- Upon clicking the submit button, TSICET 2022 Rank Card will be generated
The exam conducting authority publishes Two Answer Keys i.e. Preliminary and Final answer keys of TSICET 2022. The preliminary answer key will be released on August 4, 2022.
Candidates were also given the facility to submit their objection on the primary answer key if any, to the office of the Convener, TSICET – 2022 through e-mail / Speed or Registered Post or in person within six days after publication of the preliminary answer key.
TSICET's Final answer key will be published along with Results in the 3rd week of September 2022.
Candidates must note that TSICET 2022 Results and Rank List will be prepared based on the final merit list.
Kakatiya University, Warangal, will publish a separate merit list for both courses based on the candidates’ performance in the entrance test. Candidates who score more than the cutoff marks will qualify for the next rounds.
Based on this TSICET 2022 Merit list, qualified candidates will proceed for the TSICET 2022 Counselling. Admission to 85% of seats shall be reserved for the local candidates.
15% of the seats shall be left unreserved, as specified in the AP Educational Institutions order 1974 as amended.
TSICET 2022 Counselling will contain various steps which are discussed below:
- Registration – All the candidates who are selected for TSICET Counselling must register themselves by filling out the registration form at the counselling centre.
- Certificate verification – Once the registration is done, the candidates must report to the counselling center with the required list of documents mentioned below for certificate verification.
- Online Web Options Entry & Freezing or Locking of Options – After the certificate verification, the conducting body will release an online portal for the candidates where they have to enter their preference of colleges in the online portal and lock it.
- TSICET 2022 Seat Allotment – During the seat allotment process, the choices that have been locked before the deadline will be considered for seat allocation. The final seat allotment will be made on the basis of the Merit list and availability of seats apart from the candidate’s choice.
- Payment of Fee and Reporting in the allotted college
- The next step is the payment of the fee. Candidates are required to download the bank challan from the online website.
- The fee can be paid in any of the Andhra Bank or Indian Bank in the state of Telangana.
- Candidates will receive proof of the payment and with this receipt, the candidates must report to the allotted colleges.