VITEEE 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Nationality: The applicant for admission should be a Resident/Non-Resident Indian National/PIO Holder. Age Limit: Candidates whose date of birth falls on or after July 1, 2001, are eligible to apply for VITEEE 2023. The date of birth as recorded in the High School Certificate will be considered authentic. Candidates should produce this certificate in original as proof of their age at the time of counselling, failing which, they will be disqualified.
Qualifying Examination: Candidates appearing for the VITEEE 2023 should have either completed or shall be appearing in 2023, in any one of the following qualifying examinations:
- The final examination of the Class 12 system of Higher Secondary Examination is conducted by the State Board; Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE, New Delhi), The Council for Indian School Certificate Examination (ISCE), New Delhi.
- Intermediate or Two-year Pre-University Examination conducted by a recognized Board/ University
- High School Certificate Examination of the Cambridge University or International Baccalaureate Diploma of the International Baccalaureate Office, Geneva
General Certificate Education (GCE) examination (London/Cambridge/Srilanka) at the Advanced (A) level
- As per VIT Norms, Regular ‘NIOS’ board candidates are also eligible for VITEEE. They should produce the Migration Cum Transfer Certificate at the time of joining
Candidates who have studied Regular, Full Time and Formal education are eligible to apply
Eligibility Criteria in the Qualifying Examination
- Candidates appearing for the VITEEE in 2023 should have secured a minimum aggregate of 60% in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/Biology in the qualifying examination (+2/Intermediate)
- The average marks obtained in the subjects Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/Biology in the qualifying examination (+2/Intermediate) put together should be 50% for Sc/st categories.
- For Indian nationals/ NRI/ PIO cardholders, appearance in VITEEE-2023 is mandatory to be eligible for BTech admission
In case VITEEE gets cancelled due to natural calamities, qualifying criteria may be substituted with higher secondary marks or JEE Main 2023 scores or a valid SAT.
Subject Eligibility Criteria:
Candidates who have studied Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics in the qualifying examination are eligible for all the B.Tech
. Degree programmes