“The nature of yoga is to shine the light of awareness into the darkest corners of the body.” – Jason Crandell…Yoga is a practice of physical, mental, spiritual disciplines, and it is one of the most famous as well as ancient methods to build peace and harmony for one’s soul, body, and mind. Yoga is important in my ways, it helps you control your thought processes, and teaches you how to be patient in life. In this article, you will find the best tips on how yoga helps 12th students as a career in the future.
Why is Yoga Important?
It helps you focus and concentrate on life and motivates you to improve it with positive behavior. Builds self-healing, self-motivation power, and better healthy relationships. Removes negative thoughts and clears your aura for a healthier lifestyle.
Yoga helps students prolong a good, flourishing posture and maintain a proper vigor. It helps you fight stress, anxiety, and depression as well without the help of a counselor. Yoga is a type of workout where you can work out without having to go to a gym. This tip will help students to make a career in yoga after 12th.
How does yoga help students Cope up with stress?
- Yoga for students is very profitable as they space up your mind and allow you to focus on your studies and improve your memory power. It also enhances your attention span and brings you peace of mind. It heightens your creativity level and interest in studies. It helps achieve all the healthy attributes like weight balance, increase in flexibility, and strengthening of immunity.
- Yoga helps students self-regulate their emotions and this increases EQ in students (Emotion Quotient). It encourages a need to take care of their body and be active. It grows your confidence and helps you in believing yourself and your abilities. Your self-esteem blooms and it encourages you to deal with any circumstances thrown at you. Students should do Karma yoga it is a serving form of yoga, which is helpful to not only themselves but others too.
How does yoga help you in other aspects of life?
- It builds a bridge of happiness and hopefulness in all your relationships, friendships, career-wise, etc. The sounds in yoga work like magic, for example, the sound ‘Om’ generates such positive vibes and a person feels very satisfied and happy, It also helps open up your sinuses and facilitate drainage in your body.
- Salubrious aerobicized lungs, which is needed to stay fit in life. Stabilizes your allergies and keeps the virus away. Your quality of sleep is taken care of so your facial features have a brightened appearance. Your blood circulation flow is refined which initializes tissues which affect your overall health in the most heartening manner. Protects your spine and prevent the breakdown of joints and cartilage.
- It also supports all your connective tissue. It exhausts your lymph and boosts your immunity. Modulates your adrenal glands. Avoids Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) and many more digestive problems. It helps you sleep soundly and deeper which is very healthy for you. It helps your body remain drug-free. Always you to be aware of your transformation.
Yoga helps your body to adjust to certain conditions like-
- Heart Diseases
And many more bodily related implications. You pursue further in yoga by studying. There are many courses, even a master’s degree is an option and there are undergraduate and postgraduate diplomas.
There’s also a teacher’s training course (AYTTC)- Advanced Yoga Teacher’s Training Course in Yoga.
Some of the Yoga Institutes you can go to-
- In Delhi, Indira Gandhi National Open University
- In Mumbai, School Of Ayurveda- D.Y. Patil University
- In Gorakhpur, Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Gorakhpur University
- In Indore, Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya
- In Meerut, Chaudhary Charan Singh University (CCSU)
You can even make a career out of yoga-
- Yoga Instructor
- Yoga Advisor
- Yoga Teacher
- Yoga Consultant
- Yoga Specialist
And many more career opportunities are available in this. You can even work in abroad or any other foreign studios. This tip will help students to make a career in yoga after 12th.
You get to work in a government school, private schools, you can work in hospitals, you can work in hotels, resorts, you can work in colleges, can have a workshop of your own as well. Yoga instructors earn quite enough, they earn a good amount of 10,000- 25,000 per month. You earn much more if you work abroad. Usually how to earn depends on your qualification, your work position, and you’re demographic as well.
Yoga should be made compulsory in schools and colleges, it should be included in their daily curriculum. It concludes all the benefits students can gain and achieve for their own health or for their mental stability. To keep up a healthy posture and their immune strong to fight viruses and psychological interruptions like – Stress, anxiety, hypertension, and depression, etc.
Yoga helps students not only in their present life but also in their future life after 12th as they have an opportunity to pursue yoga as education as well as a career.