The SMC executive engineer recruitment examination is conducted in three phases, which include Preliminary examination, Mains Exam, and Personality Test or Interview.
SMC Executive Engineer Preliminary Exam
The SMC recruitment 2022 Prelims will be a multiple-choice questions exam. The candidates who passed the prelims examination will be called and shortlisted for the Mains exam.
- The questions will be in a Multiple Choice Questions format.
- The preliminary examination is consists of two papers and each paper carries 200 marks
- There will be a 2 hours duration to complete the examination in each paper
- Each question will carry 2 marks for all the right answers
- There will be a negative marking of ¼ marks for every wrong answer attempted.
||General Reasoning and numerical aptitude test
SMC Executive Engineer Mains Exam
The official notification released by the Surat Municipal Corporation has not specified the pattern of mains examination. Candidates are advised to visit the official website for further notification about Mains examination details
SMC Executive Engineer Personality Test/Interview
The SMC Recruitment Interview will be conducted after both stages of examination. After the commencement of the Interview, the candidates will become eligible for the post of Executive Engineer in SMC recruitment 2022. Candidates will soon get a joining letter after they clear all the phases of the examination.