BIT MCA 202e Syllabus is very important for the better preparation of the entrance exam. They could refer BITS official website for the preparation of the exam. The syllabus of the BIT MCA entrance exam 2022 paper consisted of four sections in the paper. BIT MCA test paper will be a multi-choice objective style question. Questions from Mathematics, Analytical Ability, and Logical Reasoning, Machine Literacy, and English will be asked. The length of the exam will be 2 hours. There will be a total of 120 questions and the exam will be for 480 marks. Here is the subject and topic information for BIT MCA 2022..
BIT MESRA MCA entrance syllabus for Mathematics
- Algebra: Fundamental operations in Algebra, expansion, quadratic equations, factorization, indices, logarithms, binomial theorem, permutations and combinations, surds, arithmetic, geometric and harmonic progressions.
- Matrix Algebra: Elementary transformations, eigenvalues and eigenvectors, quadratic forms, the inverse of a matrix, rank, solution of simultaneous linear equations.
- Set Theory: Sets and subsets, operations on sets, relations and functions, sequences, properties of integers.
- Coordinate Geometry: Rectangular Cartesian coordinates, parabola, ellipse and hyperbola, simple geometric transformations such as translation, rotation, scaling equations of a line, midpoint, intersections etc., equations of a circle, distance formulae, pair of straight lines.
- Calculus: Limit of functions, continuous functions, differentiation of function(s), simple examples of maxima and minima, integration of function by parts, tangents and normals, by substitution and by partial fraction, definite integral application to volumes and surfaces of frustums of a sphere, cone, cylinder, Taylor Series.
- Differential Equations: Differential equations of the first order and their solutions, linear differential equations with constant coefficients, homogenous linear differential equations.
- Trigonometry: Trigonometric equations, simple identities, properties of triangles, solution of triangles, height and distance, inverse function
- Probability and Statistics: Basic concepts of probability theory, skewness and kurtosis, averages, dependent and independent events, frequency distributions, and measures of dispersions, random variable and distribution functions, mathematical expectations, binomial, Poisson, normal distributions, curve fitting, and the principle of least squares, correlation and regression
- Linear Programming: Formulation of simple linear programming problems, revised simplex method, basic concepts of graphical and simplex methods, transportation and assignment problems, duality and integer programming
BIT MESRA MCA entrance syllabus for Analytical Ability and Logical Reasoning
- Logical reasoning
- Quantitative reasoning
- Visio-spatial reasoning
BIT MESRA MCA entrance syllabus for Computer Awareness
- Computer Basics: Organization of a computer, Structure of instructions in CPU, input/output devices, computer memory, memory organization, back-up devices, Central Processing Unit (CPU).
- Data Representation: Representation of characters, binary and hexadecimal representations and fractions, integers,
- Binary Arithmetic: Addition, subtraction, division, multiplication, floating-point representation of numbers, normalized floating-point representation, 1’s and 2’s complement arithmetic, Boolean algebra, truth tables, Venn diagrams
- Computer Architecture: Block structure of computers, communication between the processor and I / O devices, interrupts
- Computer Language: Multi-programming and time-sharing operating systems, Computer Programming in C Assembly language and high-level language.
- Operating Systems: Evolution of operating systems, types of operating systems, functions of an operating system, modern operating systems
- Flow chart and Algorithms
BIT MESRA MCA entrance syllabus for English
- Use of articles and prepositions (fill in the blanks or correct use)
- Idioms and phrases
- Sentence sequence (jumbled sentences)
- Completion of a sentence (with choices)
- Choice of an appropriate word to fill in the blanks (with options)
- Abridging sentences / paragraphs.
- Reading comprehension
- Expansion of an idea