Savitribai Phule Pune University (SPPU), Pune organizes this national level entrance exam to select eligible and desiring male and female applicants for admissions in M.Phil and Ph.D. for Research. Applications are invited from Indian Nationals for the Savitribai Phule Pune Entrance Exam. Applicants having Postgraduate in any discipline are suitable to appear in the exam. Applicants can apply for the exam in online mode through the official website.
Table Of Content
Savitribai Phule Pune University (SPPU) Entrance Exam Conducting Body: The SPPU EE is a national level exam conducted by the Savitribai Phule Pune University. The exam is conducted in online mode and the candidates who wish to appear for the exam must qualify the Online exam. The exam is conducted once in a year.
The SPPU OEE 2024 is an entrance exam for admission to UG, PG, Integrated, Interdisciplinary Courses, in University Departments, Centers, and Schools. Here SPPU OEE is short for Savitribai Phule Pune University Online Entrance Examination. It is moreover a University level test organized by SPPU i.e. Savitribai Phule Pune University. Complete details of SPPU OEE exam are here at aglasem.com.
If you appeared in the Savitribai Phule Pune University Online Entrance Examination, then you can check the SPPU OEE result to know score, rank at unipune.ac.in and participate in SPPU OEE 2024 counselling.
SPPU Exam Dates
|Registration Date||Will be updated soon||Online|
|Application Last Date||Will be updated soon|
|Admit Card||Will be updated soon.|
|Exam Date||Will be updated soon|
|Result Date||Will be updated soon|
The application form can be filled in Online mode. Candidates desirous to apply for the test can apply in Online mode from the official website. Following are the steps to apply that must be followed while filling the form:
- Payment of application fee: The first step is to visit the official page of the website and make the payment. To apply successfully candidates must make the payment.
- Registration: After making the payment, the candidates must register themselves for the test. In this process, some basic information is asked. After providing these pieces of information candidates must click on the Register button.
- Verification: Once the registration button is clicked, an email is sent on the provided i.d to verify. The registration process is completed only after verification.
- Application Form Filling: After verification, Candidates can fill the application form through their provided LoginI.d and Password.
- Uploading Documents: In this step, candidates are asked to upload the scanned copies of their documents. The candidates must submit all the required documents.
The selection of the candidates purely depends on merit which is based on the performance in the above-mentioned rounds.
The selection process is a thorough and meticulous process designed to find the most qualified candidates for important positions within the business. It normally consists of several stages, including written exams, interviews, and assessments of pertinent qualifications. Candidates are evaluated based on their understanding of insurance laws, market trends, and their capacity to analyze challenging situations. Integrity, professionalism, and an in-depth knowledge of the insurance industry are stressed throughout the process. Candidates who exhibit extraordinary aptitude and potential to significantly contribute to the regulatory and developmental tasks are deemed successful.
The selection process of the SPPU EE is given below:
- Online Exam
- Document Verification
|For General/BC/OBC||Rs. 1000/-|
|For SC/ST||Rs. 750/-|
Exam Eligibility Criteria
- Age limit: The upper age limit is 28 years. For Reserved Category, the relaxation is given as per govt. rules and regulations.
- Educational Qualification: Candidates having minimum 60% marks in aggregate in Postgraduation from a recognized university are eligible to apply. The marks relaxation to Reserved Category is given as per govt. rules and regulations.
- Correction of Sentences
- Active-Passive Voice
- Direct-Indirect Sentences
- Verbs/ Tense/ Non-Finite
- Substituting Phrasal Verbs for Expression
- Synonyms and Antonyms
- Use of an Adjective
- Compound Preposition
- Use of Pronouns
- History (India and World)
- Geography (India and World)
- Indian Polity
- Indian Economy
- Current Affairs (India and World)
- Static GK
- General Science (Upto 10th)
- Sports (Awards and Honors)
- Awards and Honors (India and World)
- Computer Literacy
- Punched Hole/ Pattern-Folding & Unfolding
- Number Series
- Embedded Figures
- Figural Series
- Problem Solving
- Blood Relation
- Similarities and Differences
- Word Building
- Coding and De-coding
- Other Sub-Topics
- Numerical Operations,
- Symbolic/ Number Analogy
- Figural Analogy
- 2Drawing Inferences.
The exam is conducted in online mode. The questions are objective type and the total time duration for the exam is 02 hours. The questions consist of General Awareness, Reasoning, and General English. The total no. of questions are 100 and each question carries 1 mark.
|Parts||Subjects||No. of Questions||Marks||Duration|
Aspirants aiming to take follow strict plans for preparations. Preparation tips consist of how strategically the test taker plans for the exam. For better preparation, many test takers opt for practice papers to perform well in the exam. Exam is taken by both students and working professionals. Before start preparing, aspirants must know a few coaching centers that provide the best quality resource materials and mock tests. Considering the current situation many test centers are providing online classes so it is convenient for everyone.
Effective exam planning includes making a consider plan, understanding the syllabus, practicing past papers, and utilizing dynamic learning methods. Break down themes, take brief breaks, and keep up a adjusted schedule. Remain organized with notes, flashcards, and rundowns. Utilize online assets and look for offer assistance when required. Prioritize self-care through satisfactory rest, a adjusted slim down, and work out. Maintain a strategic distance from last-minute packing and center on understanding concepts. Remain positive and certain, oversee stretch through reflection or profound breathing, and survey your planning occasionally. Keep in mind, steady endeavors, a clear procedure, and a positive attitude are key to effective exam arrangement
- Class 10th/ 12th Certificate
- Class 10th Certificate as Age Proof
- Graduation Semesters Certificate
- Other Educational Certificate.
The candidates can apply in online mode through the official website.
The upper age limit is 28 years.
No changes are allowed after submitting the form.