The Meghalaya Board of School Education (MBOSE) has not yet released the HSLC (Class 10) result for the year 2023. The results are usually released in May. The MBOSE HSLC exam was held in March 2023. The exam was conducted for all the affiliated schools in Meghalaya. The result will be released on the official website of MBOSE, mbose.in. The result will be released in PDF format and can be downloaded by the candidates. The candidates who have appeared for the HSLC exam can check the results on the official website of MBOSE. The results will be released in PDF format and can be downloaded by the candidates.
Table Of Content
MBOSE Result 2023
The Meghalaya Board of School Instruction (MBOSE) could be a statutory body set up beneath the Meghalaya Board of School Instruction Act, 1982. It is dependable for conducting all the examinations of school instruction in Meghalaya. The board conducts examinations for classes 10th, 12th, and different other auxiliary and senior auxiliary level examinations. The MBOSE is headquartered in Shillong. It encompasses a organize of 1100 affiliated schools in Meghalaya. The board contains a staff of over 1000 employees. The MBOSE may be a head instructive institution in Meghalaya. It has played a imperative part within the advancement of school instruction within the locale.
MBOSE Result Update 2023
Here are the important dates related to the MBOSE HSLC Result 2023
|March 8 to 17, 2023||Date of examination|
|May 26, 2023||Date of declaration of result|
|June 10, 2023||Last date to apply for revaluation|
|July 15, 2023||Date of declaration of revaluation result|
|July 20, 2023||Last date to apply for re-totalling|
|August 10, 2023||Date of declaration of re-totalling result|
MBOSE Result 2023 Statistics
Here are some statistics from the MBOSE HSLC Result 2023:
- Total number of candidates appeared: 26,550
- Number of candidates passed: 21,259
- Pass percentage: 80.30%
- Pass percentage for girls: 88.40%
- Pass percentage for boys: 81.55%
- Highest marks: 496
- Candidate with highest marks: Student of St. Anthony’s Higher Secondary School, Tura
- Lowest qualifying marks: 35%
The pass rate for the HSLC examination 2023 is higher than the pass rate for the past year, which was 73.79%. This can be a great sign and appears that the quality of instruction in Meghalaya is moving forward. The pass rate for young ladies is higher than the pass rate for boys. This is often a slant that has been seen in later a long time and may be a reflection of the fact that young ladies are doing superior in school than boys. The most noteworthy marks within the examination are 496, which may be a exceptionally great score. The understudy who scored the most noteworthy marks is from St. Anthony’s Higher Auxiliary School, Tura. The least qualifying marks are 35%. This implies that a candidate has to score at slightest 35% in each subject in arrange to pass the examination.
MBOSE Grading System
The Meghalaya Board of School Education (MBOSE) follows a grading system for the Class 10 (HSLC) examination. The grading system is as follows:
|A||86% and above|
|B||76% – 85%|
|C||56% – 75%|
|D||36% – 55%|
|E||0 – 35%|
Details Mentioned in MBOSE Result
The following details are mentioned in the MBOSE result:
- Student’s name
- Roll number
- Registration number
- Name of the school
- Subject code and name
- Marks obtained in theory and practical
- Total marks obtained
- Qualifying status (Pass/Fail)
How to Check MBOSE Result?
Here are the Methods to check MBOSE result, 2023 :
1. Online Method
- Go to the official website of MBOSE.
- Click on the “Results” tab.
- Select the “10th Class Result” link.
- Enter your roll number and registration number.
- Click on the “Submit” button.
- Your result will be displayed on the screen.
2. SMS Method
- Send an SMS to 7500010022 from your mobile phone.
- The format of the SMS is: MBOSE<space>Roll Number
- For example, to check the result for roll number 123456, you would send the SMS: JKBOSE 123456
- You will receive a reply with your result.
MBOSE Result 2023 Revaluation
- The Meghalaya Board of School Instruction (MBOSE) offers a revaluation office for the Lesson 10 (HSLC) examination. Understudies who are not fulfilled with their marks can apply for revaluation.
- The revaluation prepare is conducted by a group of specialists who will recheck the reply scripts of the understudies. The marks granted by the revaluation group will be last and authoritative on the understudies.
- The application frame for revaluation can be downloaded from the official site of MBOSE. The final date for accommodation of the application shape is as a rule 15 days after the statement of the result.
- The revaluation charge is Rs. 500 per subject. The revaluation expense can be paid online or offline.
- The revaluation comes about will be announced inside 45 days of the final date for accommodation of the application shape.
Here are the steps on how to apply for revaluation of your MBOSE HSLC result:
- Go to the official website of MBOSE.
- Click on the “Revaluation” tab.
- Download the application form.
- Fill in the application form carefully.
- Attach a copy of your admit card and a self-addressed stamped envelope.
- Pay the revaluation fee.
- Submit the application form to the nearest MBOSE office.
MBOSE Supplementary Exam Results 2023
- The Meghalaya Board of School Education (MBOSE) has not yet released the HSLC (Class 10) supplementary exam results for the year 2023. The results are usually released in September.
- The supplementary exams are held for the students who fail in one or more subjects in the regular exams. The students who fail in the supplementary exams will have to repeat the class.
- The MBOSE will release the notification for the supplementary exams in July. The exams will be held in August.
- The students who have appeared for the supplementary exams can check their results on the official website of MBOSE. The results will be released in PDF format and can be downloaded by the candidates.
The candidates can also check the result through SMS. To do this, send an SMS to 7500010022 with the following format:
MBOSE<space>Roll Number<space>Exam Code
For example, to check the result for a roll number 123456 and exam code 202312, you would send the following SMS:
MBOSE 123456 202312
You will receive an SMS with your result.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
MBOSE HSSLC results have been declared on May 9, 2023, for Science, Commerce, and Vocational streams and on May 26, 2023, for the Arts stream.
To check MBOSE class 12 results through SMS, students need to type MBOSE_12S_Roll Number and send it to 56263 for the Science stream. For Arts and Commerce, students should type A and C respectively in place of S.
Meghalaya Board HSSLC result can be checked through the official website megresults.nic.in. Students need to click on the result link of their respective streams and enter their roll number to access the result.
In this case, students must contact their school authorities and provide the required details in order to get their roll number.