Along with the selection procedure, candidates must meet all RRB Health and Malaria Inspector eligibility criteria. The age restriction, educational qualifications, and other conditions would be included in the eligibility criteria. The minimal eligibility requirements for candidates are listed in the article below.
RRB Health and Malaria Inspector Educational Qualification
B.Sc., with Chemistry as a main or optional subject in any branch of chemistry, studied during the degree. Plus
- A one-year Health/Sanitary Inspector Diploma. OR
- The National Council for Vocational Training, Ministry of Labour and Employment, Government of India, New Delhi, awarded me a one-year National Trade Certificate (NTC) in Health Sanitary Inspector.
RRB Health and Malaria Inspector Age Limit
- Minimum Age - 20 years
- Maximum Age - Must not be more than 33 years
RRB Health and Malaria Inspector Age Relaxation
The age relaxation provided to candidates applying for RRB Health and Malaria Inspector exam are mentioned below:
|OBC-Non Creamy Layer(NCL)
|Ex-Servicemen candidates who have put in more than 6 months of service after attestation
- 33 years of age plus Number of years of service rendered in defense plus 3 years for UR.
- 36 years of age plus Number of years of service rendered in defense plus 3 years for OBC NCL.
- 38 years of age plus Number of years of service rendered in defense plus 3 years for SC/ST.
RRB Health and Malaria Inspector Eligibility Criteria: Nationality
A candidate must be one of the following:
- A citizen of India, or
- A subject of Nepal, or
- A subject of Bhutan, or
- A Tibetan refugee who came over to India, before the 1st January 1962 to permanently settle in India, or
- A person of Indian origin who has shifted from Pakistan/Burma/Sri Lanka/East African Countries of Kenya/Uganda/the United Republic of Tanzania/Zambia/Malawi/Zaire/Ethiopia/and Vietnam to permanently settle in India.
RRB Health and Malaria Inspector Eligibility Criteria: Number Of Attempts
Candidates can attempt this exam till they are eligible. There is no limit on total attempts.