The official brochure will include the BITSAT 2022 Exam Pattern. Candidates can verify the following details based on the exam pattern from last year:
Exam Manner: The exam will be given in an online computer-based format.
Number of questions: There will be a total of 150 questions on the question page.
Types of questions: Multiple choice questions will make up the majority of the exam (MCQs).
Question Paper Language: The examination will be conducted entirely in English.
Question Paper Sections: The question paper will be broken into four sections.
Time Limit: Candidates will have three hours to complete the question paper.
Marking scheme: Each accurate response will receive three points, while each erroneous response will receive one point.
||No. of questions
Admit Card for BITSAT 2022
The BITSAT 2022 Admit Card will be available approximately 2-3 weeks prior to the exam day. Each enrolled candidate will receive an admission card through the internet from the exam conducting body.
- The BITSAT admit card 2022 will be the most vital document to bring with you on exam day, as no candidates will be allowed to take the exam unless they have a valid admit саrd.
- Candidates must notify any discrepancy or wrong information on the Admission Card to the conducting authority in a timely manner so that a fresh admit card with the proper information can be generated.
The following details should be checked in the BITSAT 2022 Admit Card:
||Photograph & Signature
||Details of BITSAT Exam
||Exam center/venue address
|Timing of the exam
||Subject Opted for Part IV of BITSAT 2022
|Signature & Photograph of the examinee
Answer Key for BITSAT 2022
- BITSAT answer key is not released by Birla Institute of Technology (BITS) Pilani.
- Unofficial sources inform students about the BITSAT Answer Key.
BITSAT 2022 Result and merit list
Components to the BITSAT 2022 Result. One, candidates can see their exam results immediately after finishing it. The total number of correct and incorrect answers, as well as the points, are displayed on the computer screen. Second, the iteration's admit list and waitlist are made public. In addition, the college publishes a preliminary score report online.
Only those who meet the basic requirements will be allowed to participate in the admission rounds. The BITSAT 2022 results are used to determine the merit standing of qualified candidates. For admission, two distinct merit lists will be prepared: one for all programmes save B.Pharm and one for only B.Pharm. In the event that two candidates have the same score, the merit list will be prepared in the following order:
- Their BITSAT 2022 scores in Mathematics and Biology will be considered first.
- If there is still a tie, the Physics scores will be considered.
- Chemistry scores will also be used to break the tie.
- If the tie still holds, their overall PCM/PCB scores from the Class 12th test will be taken into account.
- No official answer key is released by BITS Pilani. However, some of the most prestigious coaching institutes make the answers public. When the BITSAT 2022 answer key is released, you can compare your answers to the answer key to determine your likely score.