SNAP 2022 Eligibility is determined and set by SIU. Even though the eligibility for candidates who require specific discipline/subject specialization is decided by the respective institute, final eligibility for admission is decided by SIU. Those who aspire to join MBA and MSc programs for the 2023-2024 session must fulfill the SNAP 2022 eligibility criteria for the course they wish to appear for.
- Bachelor's degree from a recognized university with 50%.
- For SC/ST category candidates, the aggregate marks in the bachelor's degree should be 45%.
- Candidate must be a citizen of India.
- There is no limit of neither age nor number of attempts.
- Candidates with foreign degrees or qualifications are also eligible, but such candidates should obtain equivalence certificates from the Association of Indian Universities.
- Candidates who have appeared for the final exam of the bachelor’s degree are also eligible to apply, but their admission will be provisional and will be canceled if leads to non-fulfillment of the abovementioned eligibility.
Candidates with foreign degrees or qualifications (Foreign Nationals/ PIO/ OCI/ NRI) are also eligible, but such candidates should obtain equivalence certificates from the Association of Indian Universities. Such candidates who are applying with a foreign degree must submit a certificate of equivalence from the Association of Indian Universities (AIU).