The TNPSC DEO eligibility criteria 2022 will come out very soon. Until the formal announcement arrives, candidates can utilize the qualifying standards from the previous year. The qualifying conditions are unlikely to alter much. Candidates must satisfy the eligibility conditions to take the TNPSC AAO exam. The qualifying criteria are as follows:
Educational Qualifications for TNPSC DEO 2022
TNPSC has established a special education certification requirement for District Educational Qualification. The academic requirements for individuals interested in participating in the recruitment process are as follows:
|Educational Qualifications for TNPSC DEO 2022
|Requirements for Education Teachers employed at recognized Aided Secondary Schools and Higher Secondary Schools, as well as Open Market candidates:
- Master's Degree from any UGC-accredited university in the state or an equivalent degree in any of the following subjects, with not less than 50% marks in the Master's Degree Examination in any of the following subjects:-
History, Commerce, Tamil and English, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Botany, Zoology, Economics, Geography. (Provided, however, that a candidate having an M.A. or M.Sc. degree, or an equivalent degree conferred under the grading system, shall not be deemed eligible for appointment unless the degree was earned with an "O" or "A" or "B" grade.)
- Any accredited university in the State's B.T. or B.Ed. degree, or a degree of equal level.
- Must have completed Parts I and II of an Intermediate or Pre-University program, or a Higher Secondary level, in Tamil.
- Teachers engaged in recognized Aided Secondary and Higher Secondary Schools must have a minimum of 12 years of teaching experience in a recognized school.
Age Limit and Relaxation for TNPSC DEO 2022
Candidates must fulfill the age requirement for a TNPSC AAO position. Each category mentioned below has different age restrictions.
|Category of Applicants
|STs, MBCs/ DCs, SCs, SC (A)s, BC(OBCM)s, BCMs, and Destitute Widows of all castes.
||No age limit
- Candidates need not be more than 30 years old for the open market.
- Teachers engaged in recognized Aided Secondary Schools or Higher Secondary Schools must be under 40 years.
TNPSC also offers age concessions to the following groups of people:
|For Differently Abled Persons :
||Differently Abled Persons are entitled to age concession of up to ten years over the stipulated maximum age restriction.
||Ex-servicemen maximum age limit- 48 years Previously employed ex-service to any class, service, or category will not be eligible for the age concession.
Physical Fitness Eligibility for TNPSC DEO 2022
Applicants chosen for the position will be required to provide a certificate of physical fitness in the following format:
|Standard of vision
||Form of Certificate of Physical Fitness
|Standard-III or better
||The form prescribed for Executive Post.
- Applicants with poor eyesight should have an eye fitness certificate from a licensed optometrist.