JEE MAIN 2023: HIGHLIGHTS
Counselling for JEE Main 2023 (JoSAA) will be Released Soon; Check Counselling Process & More.
The official JEE Main 2023 Cut Off has been made public; Check Cutoff & More.
The JEE Main 2023 Session 2 Results were released on April 29, 2023; Check the full results.
On April 29, 2023, the JEE Main 2023 Final Answer Key (Session 2) was made available; Check paper analysis & answer key here.
The JEE Main 2023 (Session 2) exams have they been completed? – Yes, the dates for the exams are from April 6 to April 15, 2023.
Is JEE Main test and CUET will be combined in 2023? – According to the minister of education, there are no such plans for the upcoming two years.
How many JEE Main 2023 attempts are permitted? – Two attempts
Will JEE 2023 be challenging? – Your degree of study and preparation will affect how difficult the exam is. To Download Physics , Chemistry , Maths Notes Click Here.
Application Form JEE Advanced 2023
- JEE Advanced 2023 application form is expected to be released on April 30th, 2023.
- The application form will be available on the official website of JEE Advanced.
- Candidates will have to fill in their personal details, educational qualifications, and other relevant information in the application form.
- Candidates will also have to upload scanned copies of their photograph, signature, and other required documents.
- The application fee for JEE Advanced 2023 is expected to be Rs. 2800 for male candidates belonging to the General or OBC-NCL category, and Rs. 1400 for female candidates belonging to these categories.
- The application fee for SC, ST, and PwD candidates is expected to be Rs. 1400.
- The last date to submit the JEE Advanced 2023 application form is expected to be May 4th, 2023.
- Candidates are advised to submit their application form well before the last date to avoid any last-minute issues.
Application Fee JEE Advanced 2023
Application Fee (Expected)
|Male candidates belonging to General or OBC-NCL category||Rs. 2800|
|Female candidates belonging to General or OBC-NCL category||Rs. 1400|
|SC, ST, and PwD candidates||Rs. 1400|
JEE Advanced Eligibility 2023
- Performance in JEE Main: The candidate should have appeared for JEE Main 2023 and secured a rank in the top 2.5 lakh rank holders in their respective categories (General, OBC-NCL, SC, ST, PwD).
- Age limit: Candidates should have been born on or after October 1, 2002. However, there is a relaxation of five years for SC, ST and PwD candidates.
- Number of Attempts: A candidate can attempt JEE Advanced a maximum of two times in two consecutive years.
- Qualifying Examination: Candidates should have passed their 10+2 or equivalent examination in 2021 or 2022, or should be appearing for their 10+2 or equivalent examination in 2023.
- Minimum Percentage: Candidates belonging to the General category should have scored at least 75% aggregate marks in their Class 12 (or equivalent) board examination. For candidates belonging to the SC, ST, and PwD categories, the minimum aggregate marks required are 65%.
- Subject Combination: Candidates should have taken Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics as compulsory subjects in their 10+2 or equivalent examination.
JEE Advanced Admit Card 2023
- Visit the official website of JEE Advanced.
- Click on the link for downloading the Admit Card.
- Enter your JEE Advanced registration number, date of birth, and other required details.
- Click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- Your JEE Advanced Admit Card will appear on the screen.
- Check all the details mentioned on the Admit Card carefully, including your name, photograph, signature, exam date and time, exam center address, and instructions.
- Download and take a printout of the Admit Card.
- Keep the Admit Card safe until the completion of the examination process.
Shift Timing JEE Advanced 2023
|Shift 1||9:00 AM to 12:00 PM|
|Shift 2||2:30 PM to 5:30 PM|
Exam Patterns JEE Advanced 2023
|Exam Mode||Computer-based test (CBT)|
|Number of Papers||2 (Paper 1 and Paper 2)|
|Subjects||Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics|
|Exam Duration||3 hours per paper|
|Exam Type||Objective-type questions (Multiple Choice Questions and Numerical Answer Type questions)|
|Marking Scheme||Varies each year|
|Total Marks||Varies each year|
|Language||English and Hindi (Some regional languages may also be available)|
Rank List JEE Advanced 2023
- Kavya Chopra (AIR 1)
- Swastik Das (AIR 2)
- Ruchir Gupta (AIR 3)
- Shaswat Gupta (AIR 4)
- Rajdeep Singh (AIR 5)
- Siddharth Mehta (AIR 6)
- Aniket Dasgupta (AIR 7)
- Arnav Banerjee (AIR 8)
- Rohan Sharma (AIR 9)
- Suresh Kumar (AIR 10)