JEE MAIN 2023: HIGHLIGHTS
Counselling for JEE Main 2023 (JoSAA) will be Released Soon; Check Counselling Process & More.
The official JEE Main 2023 Cut Off has been made public; Check Cutoff & More.
The JEE Main 2023 Session 2 Results were released on April 29, 2023; Check the full results.
On April 29, 2023, the JEE Main 2023 Final Answer Key (Session 2) was made available; Check paper analysis & answer key here.
The JEE Main 2023 (Session 2) exams have they been completed? – Yes, the dates for the exams are from April 6 to April 15, 2023.
Is JEE Main test and CUET will be combined in 2023? – According to the minister of education, there are no such plans for the upcoming two years.
How many JEE Main 2023 attempts are permitted? – Two attempts
Will JEE 2023 be challenging? – Your degree of study and preparation will affect how difficult the exam is. To Download Physics , Chemistry , Maths Notes Click Here.
JEE stands for Joint Entrance Examination, and it is an all-India level entrance exam conducted for admission to various undergraduate engineering and architecture courses in prestigious institutions such as Indian Institutes of Technology (IITs), National Institutes of Technology (NITs), Indian Institutes of Information Technology (IIITs), and other centrally funded technical institutions.
The JEE is conducted in two stages:
- JEE Main: It is the first stage of the examination and is conducted twice a year in January and April. It is a computer-based test and consists of multiple-choice questions (MCQs) on Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
- JEE Advanced: It is the second stage of the examination and is conducted only for the top 2.5 lakh candidates who qualify the JEE Main. It is also a computer-based test and consists of two papers, namely Paper 1 and Paper 2.
JEE Advance 2023 Exam Important Dates
Dates 2023 (Announced)
|JEE Advanced Registration 2023 begins||30th April 2023|
|Application Deadline||4th May 2023|
|Last date for Payment of the application fee||5th May 2023|
|Admit card release||29th May – 4th June 2023|
|JEE Advanced 2023 exam date||4th June 2023|
|Candidates response sheet release||9th June 2023|
|Provisional Answer Key||11th June 2023|
|Deadline to challenge answer key||11th – 12th June 2023|
|Final Answer Key/ JEE Advanced Result||18th June 2023|
|Architecture Aptitude Test (AAT) registrations||18th – 19th June 2023|
|AAT 2023 Exam||21st June 2023|
|AAT Result||25th June 2023|
JEE Advance 2023 Application Form
- JEE Advanced 2023 application form is expected to be released on April 30th, 2023.
- The application form will be available on the official website of JEE Advanced.
- Candidates will have to fill in their personal details, educational qualifications, and other relevant information in the application form.
- Candidates will also have to upload scanned copies of their photograph, signature, and other required documents.
- The application fee for JEE Advanced 2023 is expected to be Rs. 2800 for male candidates belonging to the General or OBC-NCL category, and Rs. 1400 for female candidates belonging to these categories.
- The application fee for SC, ST, and PwD candidates is expected to be Rs. 1400.
- The last date to submit the JEE Advanced 2023 application form is expected to be May 4th, 2023.
- Candidates are advised to submit their application form well before the last date to avoid any last-minute issues.
JEE Advance 2023 Application Form Fees:
Application Fee (Expected)
|Male candidates belonging to General or OBC-NCL category||Rs. 2800|
|Female candidates belonging to General or OBC-NCL category||Rs. 1400|
|SC, ST, and PwD candidates||Rs. 1400|
How to Apply for JEE Advance 2023:
- Visit the official website of JEE Advanced when the application form is released.
- Click on the link to register for JEE Advanced 2023 and fill in the required details.
- Upload scanned copies of your photograph, signature, and other required documents.
- Pay the application fee through online mode using a debit card, credit card, or net banking.
- Submit the application form and take a printout of the confirmation page for future reference.
Prepration tips for JEE Advance
- Understand the syllabus: The first step in preparing for JEE Advanced is to understand the syllabus thoroughly. Make a list of all the topics that are included in the syllabus and plan your study accordingly.
- Make a study plan: Once you have understood the syllabus, make a study plan that includes all the topics that you need to cover. Divide your time wisely between all the subjects and allocate enough time for revision and practice.
- Solve previous year papers: Solving previous year papers is one of the best ways to prepare for JEE Advanced. It will help you understand the exam pattern, the types of questions that are asked, and the time management skills required to crack the exam.
- Take mock tests: Taking mock tests regularly will help you evaluate your preparation level and identify your strengths and weaknesses. It will also help you develop test-taking strategies and improve your speed and accuracy.
- Focus on concepts: JEE Advanced is more about understanding concepts than memorization. Focus on understanding the underlying concepts of each topic, and practice applying them to solve problems.
Syllabus For JEE Advance
- General Physics
- Thermal Physics
- Electricity and Magnetism
- Modern Physics
- Physical Chemistry
- Organic Chemistry
- Inorganic Chemistry
- Analytical Geometry
- Differential Calculus
- Integral Calculus
JEE Advance 2023 - Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
A: The JEE Advanced 2023 application form is expected to be released on April 30th, 2023.
A: The JEE Advanced 2023 exam pattern includes two papers, each of 3 hours duration. Both papers will consist of multiple-choice questions (MCQs) as well as numerical answer type questions (NATs).
A: No, candidates cannot make any changes to their JEE Advanced 2023 application form after submitting it. Therefore, it’s important to ensure that all the information provided in the application form is correct and complete before submitting it.
A: The JEE Advanced 2023 result is expected to be declared on June 18th, 2023.
A: The Architecture Aptitude Test (AAT) is a test conducted for candidates who wish to pursue architecture courses. AAT 2023 registrations are expected to be held on June 18th-19th, 2023, and the exam is scheduled to be conducted on June 21st, 2023.
JEE Advance 2023 - Eligibility Criteria:
- Performance in JEE Main: The candidate should have appeared for JEE Main 2023 and secured a rank in the top 2.5 lakh rank holders in their respective categories (General, OBC-NCL, SC, ST, PwD).
- Age limit: Candidates should have been born on or after October 1, 2002. However, there is a relaxation of five years for SC, ST and PwD candidates.
- Number of Attempts: A candidate can attempt JEE Advanced a maximum of two times in two consecutive years.
- Qualifying Examination: Candidates should have passed their 10+2 or equivalent examination in 2021 or 2022, or should be appearing for their 10+2 or equivalent examination in 2023.
- Minimum Percentage: Candidates belonging to the General category should have scored at least 75% aggregate marks in their Class 12 (or equivalent) board examination. For candidates belonging to the SC, ST, and PwD categories, the minimum aggregate marks required are 65%.
- Subject Combination: Candidates should have taken Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics as compulsory subjects in their 10+2 or equivalent examination.
JEE Advance Rank List
- Kavya Chopra (AIR 1)
- Swastik Das (AIR 2)
- Ruchir Gupta (AIR 3)
- Shaswat Gupta (AIR 4)
- Rajdeep Singh (AIR 5)
- Siddharth Mehta (AIR 6)
- Aniket Dasgupta (AIR 7)
- Arnav Banerjee (AIR 8)
- Rohan Sharma (AIR 9)
- Suresh Kumar (AIR 10)
JEE Advance Cut Off
|Common rank list (CRL)||94|
|OBC-NCL rank list||81|
|SC rank list||50|
|ST rank list||44|
|Common-PwD rank list (CRL-PwD)||44|
|OBC-NCL-PwD rank list||44|
|SC-PwD rank list||44|
|ST-PwD rank list||44|
JEE Advance 2023 Selection Process
- Online registration: Candidates who have qualified for JEE Advanced 2023 will have to register online on the JoSAA website using their JEE Advanced roll number and password.
- Choice filling and locking: After registration, candidates will have to fill in their preferred choices of colleges and courses based on their ranks and eligibility. The choices can be modified multiple times until the final submission, after which they will be locked.
- Seat allocation: JoSAA will allocate seats based on the merit list, choices filled by the candidates, and availability of seats in the participating institutes.
- Provisional seat allotment: After the first round of seat allocation, candidates will be given a provisional seat allotment letter indicating the institute and course allotted to them.
- Acceptance of seat: Candidates who are satisfied with the seat allotted to them can accept the seat by paying the seat acceptance fee and reporting to the allotted institute for document verification.
- Withdrawal of seat: Candidates who wish to withdraw their allotted seat can do so during the specified time period and claim a refund of their seat acceptance fee.
- Subsequent rounds of seat allocation: If seats remain vacant after the first round, subsequent rounds of seat allocation will be conducted until all the seats are filled.
- Reporting to the institute: Candidates who have accepted a seat in the final round will have to report to the allotted institute within the specified time period and complete the admission formalities.
Please note that the counseling process for JEE Advanced 2023 may be subject to change, and candidates are advised to keep themselves updated.
Top colleges after selection
- Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Bombay
- Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Delhi
- Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Kanpur
- Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Madras
- Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Kharagpur
- Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Roorkee
- Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Guwahati
- Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Hyderabad
- Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Gandhinagar
- Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Indore