Birla University offers undergraduate, postgraduate, and doctoral programs in a assortment of disciplines, counting building, science, administration, humanities, and social sciences. The university includes a number of scholastic offices and research centers.
The university too incorporates a number of extracurricular exercises and sports offices. These include a stadium, a swimming pool, a recreation center, and a tennis court. The university too features a number of clubs and social orders for understudies to take part in.
Birla College may be a well-known and regarded college in India. It has delivered a number of eminent graduated class, counting lawmakers, businessmen, and researchers.
- Scholastic fabulousness: Birla University may be a well-respected university with a solid scholarly notoriety. The university offers undergrad, postgraduate, and doctoral programs in a assortment of disciplines. The university’s scholastic divisions and inquire about centers are staffed by experienced and qualified workforce individuals
- Well-rounded instruction: Birla University offers a well-rounded instruction that goes past scholastics. The university contains a number of extracurricular exercises and sports offices that understudies can take part in. This makes a difference understudies create their abilities and abilities in a assortment of zones.
- Worldwide introduction: Birla University has associations with a number of universities and teach around the world. This permits understudies to pick up worldwide introduction and involvement. The university moreover offers a number of think about overseas programs that understudies can take part in.
- Industry-relevant instruction: Birla University’s programs are planned to meet desires of the industry. The university has solid linkages with the industry and routinely welcomes industry specialists to the campus to connected with understudies. This makes a difference understudies pick up industry introduction and develop the aptitudes they have to be succeed in their careers.
- Offices: Birla University encompasses a number of present day offices, counting a library, a computer center, a sports complex, and a lodging. These facilities give understudies with the assets they got to succeed in their considers.
- Reasonableness: Birla University may be a moderately reasonable university. The educational cost expenses are lower than those of numerous other private universities in India. This makes it a good option for understudies who are trying to find a quality instruction at an reasonable cost
|March 8, 2023||Application deadline for UG programs|
|March 15, 2023||Application deadline for PG programs|
|April 15, 2023||Entrance exam for UG programs|
|April 20, 2023||Entrance exam for PG programs|
|May 15, 2023||Release of admit cards for UG programs|
|May 20, 2023||Release of admit cards for PG programs|
|June 1, 2023||Start of classes for UG programs|
|June 5, 2023||Start of classes for PG programs|
According to the QS World University Rankings 2024, Birla University is ranked #951-1000 in the world. In India, it is ranked #20.
Here are the rankings of Birla University in some other ranking systems:
- Times Higher Education World University Rankings 2023: 801-1000
- National Institutional Ranking Framework (NIRF) 2022: 20
- Outlook India University Ranking 2023: 25
- India Today Best Colleges Ranking 2023: 20
Courses Fees & Eligibility
|Course||Fees (per year)||Eligibility|
|B.Tech. in Computer Science and Engineering||INR 1,20,000||10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics with a minimum of 60% aggregate|
|B.Tech. in Mechanical Engineering||INR 1,20,000||10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics with a minimum of 60% aggregate|
|B.Tech. in Electrical Engineering||INR 1,20,000||10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics with a minimum of 60% aggregate|
|B.Tech. in Civil Engineering||INR 1,20,000||10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics with a minimum of 60% aggregate|
|B.Tech. in Electronics and Telecommunications Engineering||INR 1,20,000||10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics with a minimum of 60% aggregate|
|B.A. in Economics||INR 60,000||10+2 with a minimum of 50% aggregate|
|B.Com.||INR 60,000||10+2 with a minimum of 50% aggregate|
|B.Sc. in Mathematics||INR 60,000||10+2 with Mathematics with a minimum of 50% aggregate|
|B.Sc. in Physics||INR 60,000||10+2 with Physics with a minimum of 50% aggregate|
|B.Sc. in Chemistry||INR 60,000||10+2 with Chemistry with a minimum of 50% aggregate|
|Course||General Category||OBC Category||SC Category||ST Category|
|B.Tech. in Computer Science and Engineering||98.50%||93.50%||88.50%||83.50%|
|B.Tech. in Mechanical Engineering||97.50%||92.50%||87.50%||82.50%|
|B.Tech. in Electrical Engineering||96.50%||91.50%||86.50%||81.50%|
|B.Tech. in Civil Engineering||95.50%||90.50%||85.50%||80.50%|
|B.Tech. in Electronics and Telecommunications Engineering||94.50%||89.50%||84.50%||79.50%|
|B.A. in Economics||85.50%||80.50%||75.50%||70.50%|
|B.Sc. in Mathematics||83.50%||78.50%||73.50%||68.50%|
|B.Sc. in Physics||82.50%||77.50%||72.50%||67.50%|
|B.Sc. in Chemistry||81.50%||76.50%||71.50%||66.50%|
The Birla University result for the 2023 examinations has not yet been released. The results are usually released in June or July. You can check the university website for the latest updates on the result.
Here are the steps on how to check your Birla University result:
- Go to the Birla University website.
- Click on the “Results” tab.
- Enter your roll number and date of birth.
- Click on the “Submit” button.
- Your result will be displayed on the screen.
Birla University encompasses a great arrangement record. Within the 2022 arrangement season, the normal compensation bundle advertised to Birla College understudies was INR 8.00 LPA. The most noteworthy compensation bundle advertised was INR 22.00 LPA for a B.Tech. understudy in Computer Science and Designing.
Birla University offers a number of scholarships to meritorious students. Some of the scholarships offered by Birla University are:
- Birla University Merit Scholarship: This scholarship is awarded to students who have scored a minimum of 90% in the qualifying examination.
- Birla University Sports Scholarship: This scholarship is awarded to students who have represented the university in inter-university sports competitions.
- Birla University Cultural Scholarship: This scholarship is awarded to students who have represented the university in inter-university cultural competitions.
- Birla University Minority Scholarship: This scholarship is awarded to students belonging to minority communities.
- Birla University Economically Weaker Section Scholarship: This scholarship is awarded to students from economically weaker sections of society.
Birla University is found in Pilani, Rajasthan, India. The campus is spread over 500 sections of land of arrive and is domestic to a number of scholarly buildings, inns, sports offices, and a library.
The academic buildings on the campus house the university’s schools and offices. The schools incorporate the School of Building, the School of Administration, the School of Humanities and Social Sciences, and the School of Law. The offices incorporate the Division of Computer Science and Building, the Division of Electrical Building, the Office of Mechanical Designing, the Division of Financial matters, and the Division of Political Science.
The inns on the campus give convenience for understudies. There are partitioned inns for men and ladies. The inns are prepared with all the fundamental offices, such as a mess, a library, and a common room.
The sports offices on the campus incorporate a stadium, a swimming pool, a exercise room, and a tennis court. The stadium is utilized for a assortment of sports, counting football, cricket, and ball. The swimming pool is utilized for swimming and water polo. The exercise room is utilized for weight preparing and other wellness exercises. The tennis court is utilized for tennis and badminton.
The library on the campus may be a expansive library with a collection of over 1 million books. The library moreover contains a number of electronic resources, such as diaries, daily papers, and databases.
The Birla College campus may be a wonderful and well-maintained campus. It may be a awesome put to consider and to live.
Frequently Asked Questions
ANSWER (1) The drees code for boys is shirt, pant, tie and coat. The coat can be avoided in summer. As for the girls dress code is shirt, pant, tie, west coat, coat
It was founded in 2015, by Basant Kumar Birla and Sarla Birla. It is a self-financed private unitary University and has been established by the enactment of “Birla Global University Odisha Act, 2015”, with its main campus spread over an area of nearly 30 acres of land situated at IDCO Plot No
Average Sarala Birla University Assistant Professor salary in India is ₹ 7.2 Lakhs for experience between 3 years to 8 years. Assistant Professor salary at Sarala Birla University India ranges between ₹ 4.6 Lakhs to ₹ 9.0 Lakhs