Majmaah university (MU) is a Saudi Arabian public institution situated in Al Majma’ah. King Abdullah bin Abdulaziz Al saud, the Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques, founded it in 2009. Undergraduate, graduate, and doctorate programs are available at the institution in a range of subjects, including engineering, medicine, science, education, and the humanities.The institution has other satellite campuses in different nearby locations in addition to its main campus in Al Majma’ah. The university’s administrative offices, colleges, deanships, and academic divisions are located on the main campus. In addition, the university features a sports complex, a library, and a hospital.
- Application Deadline for Undergraduate Programs: The application deadline for undergraduate programs is usually in July.
- Application Deadline for Postgraduate Programs: The application deadline for postgraduate programs is usually in September.
- Commencement of Classes: The commencement of classes for undergraduate and postgraduate programs is in August.
- Mid-Semester Examination: The mid-semester examination for undergraduate and postgraduate programs is usually held in December.
- End-Semester Examination: The end-semester examination for undergraduate and postgraduate programs is usually held in April.
- Convocation: The convocation ceremony is held once a year, usually in May or June.
- Times Higher Education World University Rankings: 601-800th (2023)
- QS World University Rankings: 901-1000th (2023)
- U.S. News & World Report Best Global Universities: 1535th (2023)
- ARWU (Shanghai Ranking): 801-900th (2023)
- THE Impact Rankings: 701-800th (2023)
- Academic reputation: This is based on the opinions of academics and researchers around the world.
- Research output: This is measured by the number of publications in peer-reviewed journals.
- Citations: This is measured by the number of times the university’s publications are cited by other researchers.
- Internationalization: This is measured by the number of international students and faculty members.
- Industry income: This is measured by the amount of money that the university generates from industry partnerships.
- Civil engineering
- Electrical engineering
- Mechanical engineering
- Chemical engineering
- Computer engineering
- Biomedical engineering
- Medicine: Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery (MBBS)
- Computer science
- Elementary education
- Secondary education
- Special education
- Arabic language and literature
- English language and literature
Fees & Eligibility
|Undergraduate||SAR 10,000 per year||High school diploma or its equivalent with a minimum score of 60% in the Tawjihi exam.|
|Postgraduate||SAR 15,000 per year||Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university with a minimum GPA of 3.0.|
Majma’ah, India is home to Majmaah institution, a public institution. The Ministry of Education in Saudi Arabia has authorized it since its establishment in 2009. The institution provides a broad selection of courses in several fields, such as science, engineering, medicine, education, and the humanities. Majmaah University charges different prices for different undergraduate degrees nonetheless, the average annual tuition is SAR 10,000.
The average annual tuition for postgraduate studies at Majmaah University is SAR 15,000, while the actual cost varies according on the program. In order to be admitted to an undergraduate program at Majmaah University, you need to have completed your high school education or its equivalent and received at least a 60% on the Tawjihi exam. You need to have a bachelor’s degree from an accredited university with a minimum GPA of 3.0 in order to be eligible for a postgraduate program at Majmaah University. A variety of scholarships are available from Majmaah University to students who fulfill specific requirements. The living expenses, tuition, and other charges may be covered by these scholarships. Application forms and accompanying documentation must be submitted in order to be considered for a scholarship.
Majmaah University has seen success with job placements. Numerous alumni are hired by the government, commercial businesses, and multinational corporations (MNCs). The institution offers a variety of services to help students build their careers, including as job fairs, career counseling, and internship programs. Numerous alumni networks at the university are also available to assist students in their career search.
- A graduate of the university’s engineering program was placed as a software engineer at Google.
- A graduate of the university’s medicine program was placed as a doctor at a leading hospital in Saudi Arabia.
- A graduate of the university’s business program was placed as a financial analyst at a multinational company.
The placement rate of Majmaah University graduates varies depending on the program. However, the university is committed to providing its students with the skills and knowledge they need to succeed in their careers.
Majmaah University has had success placing students in jobs. The government, private companies, and multinational corporations (MNCs) employ a large number of alumni. The organization provides a range of services, like as career counseling, job fairs, and internship opportunities, to assist students in developing their careers. Students can get assistance in their employment hunt from a variety of alumni networks within the university.
External scholarships: Institutions other than Majmaah University are the providers of these scholarships. The scholarships may be used to pay for living expenses, tuition, and other expenses. You must fulfill the requirements set forth by the organization giving the scholarship in order to be eligible for an external scholarship.The King Abdullah Scholarship Program is available to students wishing to attend Majmaah University who are citizens of poor nations. Air travel, living expenses, and tuition are all covered by the scholarship.
The Majmaah University Merit Scholarship is given to deserving students with a high grade point average. The scholarship pays for both the monthly stipend and tuition.
Need-based scholarships at Majmaah University are given to deserving students from low-income families. The scholarship pays for both the monthly stipend and tuition.
Majmaah City’s southern region is home to the main campus. The deanships, academic units, colleges, and administration of the institution are housed there. A sports complex, a library, and a hospital are also located on campus.
The institution also maintains campuses in Ghat, Hawat Sudair, Remah, and Zulfi, among other nearby cities. These campuses are intended to meet the requirements of the surrounding community and provide a wide range of programs.
Majma’ah University boasts a state-of-the-art and expansive campus. The university has made significant investments in its facilities and infrastructure. The campus features several computer labs and is equipped with Wi-Fi. There are several libraries at the university as well, including a central library and several specialty libraries.
A cafeteria, a bookshop, a gym, and a sports complex are just a few of the student facilities on campus. There are numerous student clubs and groups at the university.
Depending on the program, Majmaah University has different tuition costs. The annual tuition for an undergraduate program is around SAR 10,000. The average annual tuition for postgraduate studies at Majmaah University is SAR 15,000, while the actual cost varies according on the program.
A variety of scholarships are available from Majmaah University to students who fulfill specific requirements. The living expenses, tuition, and other charges may be covered by these scholarships. Application forms and accompanying documentation must be submitted in order to be considered for a scholarship.
The living costs in Majmaah vary depending on your lifestyle. However, you can expect to spend around SAR 2,000 per month on living expenses, including rent, food, transportation, and other expenses.