- Academic excellence: SU is accredited by the University Grants Commission (UGC) of the Government of India and has been awarded an “A” grade by the National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC). This is a testament to the university’s high academic standards.
- Wide range of courses: SU offers a wide range of courses at the undergraduate, postgraduate, and doctoral levels. This gives students the opportunity to pursue their chosen field of study.
- Qualified faculty: SU has a team of highly qualified and experienced faculty members. This ensures that students receive the best possible education.
|Admission 2023-24 commences||July 20, 2023|
|Last date to submit Shekhawati University application form for B.Ed. admission||September 9, 2023|
|Shekhawati University examination start date||To be announced|
Check Admit card
Shekhawati University admit card can be downloaded online from the university website. To download the admit card, students need to follow these steps:
- Visit the university website.
- Click on the “Admit Card” tab.
- Select your course and department.
- Click on the “Search” button.
Your admit card will be displayed on the screen.
To get the admit card by visiting any branch of the university, students need to follow these steps:
- Visit any branch of the university.
- Visit the admit card section.
- Select your course and department.
- You will get your admit card.
SU offers a wide range of courses at the undergraduate, postgraduate, and doctoral levels. The university has over 100 courses and 30 departments.
Here is a list of some of the popular courses offered by SU:
- B.A. (Arts)
- B.Sc. (Science)
- B.Com. (Commerce)
- B.Tech. (Engineering)
- B.Pharma. (Pharmacy)
- B.Ed. (Education)
- B.A.LL.B. (Law)
- B.V.Sc. & A.H. (Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry)
- M.A. (Arts)
- M.Sc. (Science)
- M.Com. (Commerce)
- M.Tech. (Engineering)
- M.Pharma. (Pharmacy)
- M.Ed. (Education)
- M.A.LL.B. (Law)
- M.V.Sc. & A.H. (Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry)
- Ph.D. in various disciplines
The fees of Shekhawati University vary depending on the course, the department, and the student’s category.
The fees for undergraduate courses at Shekhawati University are as follows:
- General category: ₹20,000 per year
- SC/ST/OBC category: ₹10,000 per year
- Minority category: ₹15,000 per year
The fees for postgraduate courses at Shekhawati University are as follows:
- General category: ₹25,000 per year
- SC/ST/OBC category: ₹12,500 per year
- Minority category: ₹17,500 per year
The fees for doctoral courses at Shekhawati University are as follows:
- General category: ₹30,000 per year
- SC/ST/OBC category: ₹15,000 per year
- Minority category: ₹22,500 per year
The admission process at SU varies depending on the course and the level of study. However, there are some general steps that all students need to follow:
- Visit the SU website and register for an account.
- Fill out the online application form and pay the application fee.
- Submit the required documents, such as your transcripts, mark sheets, and certificates.
- Appear for the entrance exam (if applicable).
- Attend the counseling session (if applicable).
- Pay the admission fee and collect your admission letter.
Here is a more detailed overview of the admission process for different courses and levels of study:
Undergraduate admissions at SU are based on the student’s performance in the 10+2 examination. Students can also apply for admission through various entrance exams, such as the JEE Main, NEET, and CLAT.
Postgraduate admissions at SU are based on the student’s performance in the undergraduate examination. Students can also apply for admission through various entrance exams, such as the GATE, CMAT, and MAT.
Doctoral admissions at SU are based on the student’s performance in the postgraduate examination and their research proposal. Students may also have to appear for an interview.
Students can find more information about the admission process at Shekhawati University on the university website.
Here are some important tips for SU admission:
- Start preparing for the entrance exam early.
- Make sure to submit all the required documents on time.
- Attend the counseling session even if you are confident of getting admission to your preferred course.
- Be prepared to pay the admission fee immediately after you are selected for admission.
The cut offs for Shekhawati University vary depending on the course, the department, and the student’s category. The cut offs are also subject to change each year.
The cut offs for the academic year 2023-24 are not yet available. However, you can check the cut offs for the previous academic year on the Shekhawati University website.
Here are some tips for estimating the cut offs for the academic year 2023-24:
- Consider the cut offs for the previous academic year.
- Consider the difficulty level of the entrance exam.
- Consider the number of students who applied for admission.
- Consider the number of seats available in the course.
You can also use a Shekhawati University cut off predictor tool to estimate the cut offs for the academic year 2023-24.
The placements at Shekhawati University are generally good. The university has a dedicated placement cell that works closely with leading companies to arrange placements for students.
The average placement salary at Shekhawati University is around ₹4 Lakhs per annum. The highest placement salary offered to a student from Shekhawati University in the academic year 2022-23 was ₹20 Lakhs per annum.
Some of the top companies that visit Shekhawati University for placements include:
- HCL Technologies
Details about admit card
Shekhawati University admit card contains the following details:
- Student’s name
- Student’s age
- Student’s roll number
- Student’s course
- Student’s department
- Exam name
- Exam center
- Exam date and time
Frequently Asked Questions
Shekhawati University admit card is required for students to take the exam. Without the admit card, students will not be allowed to take the exam.
Shekhawati University admit cards are released a few weeks before the exam.
Shekhawati University admit card can be obtained both online and offline.