EPFO Post Post 2023 Exam Important Dates
|Application Begin||Last Date for Apply Online||Pay Exam Fee Last Date||Correction Date||Exam Date||Admit Card Available|
|27/03/2023||26/04/2023||26/04/2023||27-28 April 2023||As per Schedule||Before Exam|
EPFO Post 2023 Application Form
The application process for both Stenographer and SSA posts is conducted online. Here are the details on how to apply for the EPFO Stenographer and SSA posts:
- Visit the official website of NTA: www.nta.ac.in or www.epfindia.gov.in.
- Click on the link “EPFO Recruitment for Stenographer and SSA”.
- Fill in the registration details and generate the registration number and password.
- Log in using the registration number and password.
- Fill in the application form with your personal and educational details.
- Upload your photograph and signature as per the specifications mentioned in the notification.
- Pay the application fee through the online payment mode.
- Submit the application form.
EPFO Post 2023 Application Form Fees:
|General / OBC / EWS||700/-|
|SC / ST||0/-|
|All Category Female||0/-|
How to Apply for EPFO Post 2023:
EPFO stands for Employees’ Provident Fund Organisation, and it is a government organization that provides social security benefits to employees in India. If you are interested in applying for a job at EPFO, here are the steps you need to follow:
- Visit the official website of EPFO, i.e. https://www.epfindia.gov.in/site_en/index.php.
- Click on the “Recruitments” tab, which is located on the homepage.
- Look for the latest recruitment notification for the post you are interested in and read the details carefully, including the eligibility criteria, pay scale, and selection process.
- Click on the “Apply Online” link and register yourself by providing your name, email ID, mobile number, and other necessary details.
- Fill in the application form with accurate and complete details such as personal information, educational qualifications, work experience, etc.
- Upload the scanned copies of your photograph, signature, and other required documents.
- Pay the application fee through the available payment modes, such as credit card, debit card, net banking, etc.
- Submit the application form and take a printout of the confirmation page for future reference.
- Wait for the release of the admit card and attend the selection process, which may include a written exam, interview, or skill test.
- Finally, if you are selected, you will be called for document verification and offered the job.
It is important to note that the application process may vary depending on the post and the recruitment notification. Therefore, it is recommended to read the instructions carefully and follow them accordingly.
EPFO Post - Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
EPFO offers various job positions such as Social Security Assistant (SSA), Assistant Director (Vigilance), Assistant Audit Officer, Deputy Director (Audit), Deputy Director (Vigilance), and Enforcement Officer/ Accounts Officer.
The eligibility criteria for EPFO recruitment vary depending on the position applied for. However, in general, candidates must possess a bachelor’s degree from a recognized university, and they should be between 18 to 27 years of age. There are age relaxations for reserved category candidates.
The exam pattern for EPFO recruitment varies depending on the position applied for. Generally, the preliminary examination consists of multiple-choice questions covering topics such as English Language, Reasoning Ability, and Numerical Aptitude. The main examination will have questions on topics such as General/Economic Financial Awareness, English Language, and Quantitative Aptitude.
The salary for EPFO posts varies depending on the position applied for. Generally, the starting salary for a Social Security Assistant is around Rs. 25,000/- per month, and for an Enforcement Officer/Accounts Officer, it is around Rs. 44,900/- per month.
Candidates can prepare for the EPFO exam by studying the relevant subjects thoroughly, practicing previous year question papers and mock tests, and staying updated with current affairs. Coaching classes are also available for EPFO exam preparation.
EPFO Post 2023 - Eligibility Criteria:
|Post Name||Age Limit||Educational Qualification||Nationality||Other Requirements|
|Stenographer||Minimum 18 years, Maximum 27 years||12th class or equivalent from a recognized board||Indian Citizen||Typing speed of 80 words per minute in English or Hindi shorthand, and good knowledge of computer applications|
|Social Security Assistant (SSA)||Minimum 18 years, Maximum 27 years||Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized university||Indian Citizen||Good knowledge of computer applications, and ability to read, write, and speak in both English and Hindi languages|
EPFO Post 2023 Exam Pattern
Here is a table with a more detailed explanation of the EPFO Post 2023 exam pattern for stenographer and social security assistant (SSA):
|Stage||Examination||Exam Type||Sections||Marks per Section||Total Marks||Duration|
|Phase-I||Preliminary Examination||Online Objective Test||English Language, Reasoning Ability, Numerical Aptitude||20 marks each||60 marks||1 hour|
|Phase-II||Main Examination||Online Objective Test||General/Economy/Financial Awareness, English Language, Reasoning/Intelligence, Quantitative Aptitude||40 marks each||160 marks||2 hours|
|For stenographer post||Stenography Skill Test||Skill Test||–||–||–||Varies|
- The preliminary examination is conducted online and is an objective test.
- The test usually consists of three sections: English Language, Reasoning Ability, and Numerical Aptitude.
- Each section carries 20 marks, and the total duration of the test is 1 hour.
- The English Language section tests the candidate’s proficiency in English grammar, vocabulary, and comprehension skills.
- The Reasoning Ability section assesses the candidate’s logical and analytical skills.
- The Numerical Aptitude section evaluates the candidate’s mathematical and quantitative skills.
- The main examination is also conducted online and is an objective test.
- The test usually consists of four sections: General/Economy/Financial Awareness, English Language, Reasoning/Intelligence, and Quantitative Aptitude.
- Each section carries 40 marks, and the total duration of the test is 2 hours.
- The General/Economy/Financial Awareness section tests the candidate’s knowledge of current affairs, economics, and financial matters.
- The English Language section evaluates the candidate’s proficiency in English grammar, vocabulary, and comprehension skills.
- The Reasoning/Intelligence section assesses the candidate’s logical and analytical skills.
- The Quantitative Aptitude section evaluates the candidate’s mathematical and quantitative skills.
- After clearing the main examination, a stenography skill test is conducted.
- The stenography skill test evaluates the candidate’s stenography skills, including shorthand writing and transcription.
- The exact pattern and marking scheme for the stenography skill test may vary from year to year.
EPFO Post Rank List
EPFO Post Cut Off
EPFO Post 2023 Vacancy Process
Here is a step-by-step process for the NTA EPFO Steno and SSA Post Vacancy:
Step 1: Check Eligibility – Candidates must ensure that they meet the eligibility criteria for the NTA EPFO Steno and SSA posts, which usually includes age limit, educational qualifications, and work experience.
Step 2: Registration – Visit the official website of the National Testing Agency (NTA) and register as a new user. Once registered, login with the credentials and fill in the online application form.
Step 3: Application Form – Fill in the application form with personal, educational, and work experience details. Upload the scanned copies of required documents such as photograph, signature, and educational certificates.
Step 4: Application Fee Payment – Pay the application fee through the available online modes of payment.
Step 5: Admit Card – Once the application process is completed, the NTA will release the admit card for the computer-based test. Download and print the admit card for future use.
Step 6: Computer-Based Test (CBT) – Appear for the computer-based test conducted by NTA. The CBT consists of multiple-choice questions and assesses the candidates’ knowledge of subjects such as English Language, Reasoning Ability, General Intelligence, and Quantitative Aptitude.
Step 7: Skill Test – Candidates who qualify the CBT are then called for the skill test, which may include a typing test and/or a stenography test, depending on the post applied for.
Step 8: Merit List – After the completion of the skill test, the EPFO releases a final merit list based on the candidates’ performance in the CBT and skill test.
Step 9: Document Verification – The shortlisted candidates are then called for the document verification process, where they are required to submit their original documents and certificates for verification.
Step 10: Appointment – After the successful completion of the document verification process, the EPFO issues appointment letters to the selected candidates.