The CMAT admit card must be brought to the testing location. If candidates fail to present their admission cards during the identification process, they will not be allowed to attend the CMAT 2024 exam venue. As a result, candidates must print off two copies of their CMAT admission cards in color before the exam.
- How To Download CMAT Admit Card 2024?
- CMAT 2024 Exam Dates & Schedule
- Details Mentioned in CMAT Admit Card 2024
- Errors to Check in CMAT Admit Card 2024
- How to Correct Errors in CMAT Admit Card?
- Problem in Downloading CMAT Admit Card
- Documents to carry along with CMAT 2024 Admit Card
- Items Prohibited at the Exam Centre
- Cities where CMAT exam is held?
How To Download CMAT Admit Card 2024?
Up until the exam day, the CMAT admit card is available for download from the official website. Follow the instructions below to download the CMAT 2024 admission card:
- Check out the NTA-CMAT’s official website at https://cmat.nta.nic.in/.
- Pick the ‘CMAT 2024 Admit Card’ tab.
The CMAT 2024 registration ID and password must be entered.
- Print out the admissions card after downloading it.
CMAT 2024 Exam Dates & Schedule
|Feb ’24 – Mar ’24||CMAT 2024 registration and application process|
|Mar ’24||CMAT 2024 form correction (TENTATIVE)|
|Apr ’24||CMAT 2024 admit card download (TENTATIVE)|
|May ’24||CMAT 2024 exam date (TENTATIVE)|
|May ’24||CMAT 2024 result announcement (TENTATIVE)|
Details Mentioned in CMAT Admit Card 2024
At the CMAT exam location, the admit card serves as the primary form of candidate identification. Candidates must check that their CMAT admit card 2024 contains the information listed below:
- Candidate’s name
- Father’s name
- Roll number
- Application number
- Test date and time
- Reporting time at the venue
- Exam venue address
- Self-declaration for COVID-19 (to be filled by the candidate)
- Other instructions for the candidate
Errors to Check in CMAT Admit Card 2024
Check the CMAT admit card 2024 carefully after downloading it for factual or typographical errors. Even a small typo could render the card invalid and prevent the candidate from entering the exam room. On the CMAT 2023 admission card, look for the following mistakes:
- Name of the candidate must be same as on the CMAT application form and government ID
- Exam date, time and venue must be mentioned
- Image of the candidate must be clear and visible
- CMAT application/registration number must be same as on the application form
How to Correct Errors in CMAT Admit Card?
Contact the exam helpline hotline at 0120-3946612 between 9:30 AM and 5:30 AM if there is a mistake on the CMAT admission card, or write an email to [email protected].
Problem in Downloading CMAT Admit Card
There are 20 MCQs in the Quantitative Techniques & Data Interpretation part of the CMAT. Candidates must extensively research these subjects. This component of the CMAT syllabus includes, among other things:
- Click on ‘forgot password’ option
- A link will be shared with you on email to reset password
- Follow the instructions and reset your password to be able to login
Documents to carry along with CMAT 2024 Admit Card
- Carry the CMAT admit card 2024 and a valid photo ID proof (two copies of admit card and original and photocopy of the photo ID)
- Passport size photos (same as uploaded on the CMAT form) for pasting in the attendance sheet at the exam centre
- PwD certificate issued by the competent authority and scribe certificate (if applicable)
- Duly signed self-declaration attached with the CMAT admit card declaring that the candidate is not suffering from COVID-19 or COVID-19-like symptoms
Along with the admit card, candidates must also possess government-issued ID evidence. The ID documents listed below are acceptable for the CMAT exam:
- Voter ID
- Aadhar Card
- Driver’s License
- College Photo ID
- Ration Card
Items Prohibited at the Exam Centre
The NTA will use camera surveillance to administer the CMAT exam in a fair and secure manner. Additionally, it has established what cannot be brought into the exam room. The list of objects that are not allowed within the CMAT exam room is shown below:
- Books, notebooks or piece of paper
- Mobile phone, wrist watch, pager, smartwatch, ipad, calculator or any electronic item
- Jewellery or accessories having metal in it
- Food items (except for diabetic candidates who have taken prior permission to carry fruits/sugar)
- Closed shoes, caps, jackets with pockets and hoodies
Cities where CMAT exam is held?
|Belagavi (Belgaum)||Belagavi (Belgaum)||Pune|
|Hubballi (Hubli)||Hubballi (Hubli)||Surat|
|Mysuru (Mysore)||Mysuru (Mysore)||Ambala|
|Kalaburagi (Gulbarga)||Kalaburagi (Gulbarga)||Hisar|
|Shivamogga (Shimoga)||Shivamogga (Shimoga)||Karnal|
|Mangaluru (Bangalore)||Mangaluru (Bangalore)||Panipat|
CMAT stands for the Common Management Admission Test. It is a national-level entrance exam conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA) in India. CMAT is used for admission to various postgraduate management programs, including MBA, PGDM, and similar courses.
Candidates with a bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized university are eligible to take the CMAT exam. There is no specific age limit for CMAT.
You can register for CMAT by visiting the official website of NTA-CMAT. Follow the registration process, which typically includes filling out an online application form, uploading necessary documents, and paying the application fee.
The CMAT exam consists of four sections: Quantitative Techniques & Data Interpretation, Logical Reasoning, Language Comprehension, and General Awareness. Each section typically has 25 questions, making it a total of 100 questions. The exam duration is three hours.
Yes, there is negative marking in CMAT. For each incorrect answer, one mark is deducted. However, there is no negative marking for unanswered questions.
No. You cannot change the exam centre after the CMAT admit card has been issued. You cannot take the exam at any other centre other than the one mentioned in your admit card, either. So make an informed decision at time of selecting your test city in the CMAT application form. Select only those cities where you can make arrangement of stay on the CMAT exam day. Choose your home city or city of current residence as the first test city. The examination authorities try to allot the test centre to a candidate as per their first preference. However, sometimes if there are not enough number of applicants for a city, the centre may be cancelled there and candidates are allotted a test centre in the next city of preference. If at a particular exam centre in a city has already been filled with candidates, then the remaining students are allotted a test city in the next city of preference.
Candidates who shall have registered successfully for the CMAT exam will be issued an admit card which the main document of identification for appearing in the test. The CMAT admit card is released in online mode at the NTA-CMAT website. Candidates are required to download their respective admit card from the NTA-CMAT website only. The hardcopy of CMAT admit card will not be issued to any candidate. Every candidate is supposed to download the soft copy of their CMAT admit card from the NTA website. To download the admit card, candidates will have to log on to the NTA-CMAT website, click on the admit card and enter login credentials. The CMAT admit card download link will be shared by Shiksha. Com too.