GPSC has released the Goa Public Service Commission Result of the Interview for the post of Chief Electrical Engineer on its official website. Check Here. The Goa Public Service Commission is a merit-based examination that selects applicants for civil service positions in the Indian state of Goa.
The Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC) is a state-level recruiting agency in Gujarat, India. Established in 1960, it is responsible for conducting recruitment exams and selecting candidates for various posts in the Gujarat state administration. The GPSC conducts a range of exams for various posts in the state administration, including the Gujarat Administrative Service (GAS), Gujarat Police Service (GPS), Class I and II posts in various departments, and other posts in state government offices and organizations.
The GPSC also conducts the Gujarat Engineering Service (GES) exam for recruitment to engineering posts in the state government departments. The recruitment process conducted by the GPSC includes a written exam followed by a personal interview for shortlisted candidates. The exams are conducted in multiple stages, and the final selection is based on the candidate’s performance in all stages of the selection process. The GPSC is committed to conducting fair and transparent recruitment processes and strives to ensure that the recruitment of candidates is based on merit, performance, and suitability for the job. The commission works towards recruiting qualified and competent candidates to help build a strong and efficient administration in the state of Gujarat.
GPSC 2023 - Important Exam Dates
|Notification Release Date||Last Date for Online Registration||Exam Date|
|GPSC Class I & II Recruitment||To be announced||To be announced||To be announced|
|GPSC Engineering Service Exam||March 15, 2023||April 4, 2023||To be announced|
|Gujarat Police Service (GPS)||To be announced||To be announced||To be announced|
|Gujarat Administrative Service||To be announced||To be announced||To be announced|
|Other GPSC Exams||As per notification||As per notification||As per notification|
GPSC 2023 - Application Form
The application form for Goa GPSC recruitment can be found on the official website of the Goa Public Service Commission. Candidates who wish to apply for the various posts advertised by the commission should follow the steps given below to fill out the application form:
- Visit the official website of Goa PSC (https://gpsc.goa.gov.in/).
- Click on the “Apply Online” link on the homepage.
- Register by entering your name, email ID, mobile number, and other details.
- After registration, log in to your account using your credentials.
- Select the post you want to apply for from the list of available vacancies.
- Fill out the application form with all the necessary details, including personal details, educational qualifications, work experience, etc.
- Upload scanned copies of your photograph and signature in the prescribed format and size.
- Pay the application fee (if applicable) through the online mode.
- Submit the application form and take a printout of the confirmation page for future reference.
GPSC 2023 - Application Fee
The Goa GPSC (Administrative Services) 2023 Application Fees for various categories are provided below :
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||Rs.500/-|
|SC/ ST/ PwBD /Ex-Servicemen||Rs.500/-|
How to Apply for GPSC 2023
- Step 1: Candidates need to visit the official website of Goa Public Service Commission- gpsc.goa.gov.in
- Step 2: To apply online, go to the ‘Apply Online’ tab. Select “New Users”.
- Step 3: Then, the candidate should create an account on the website.
- Step 4: Fill out the application form with all required information, such as your name, address, gender, category, and so on.)
- Step 5: Scanned documents, such as a photograph or a signature, should be uploaded.
- Step 6: Payment of the application fee is required.
- Step 7: After successful application fee payment, submit the form.
- Step 8: The completed application form can be saved, downloaded, or printed for future references.
GPSC 2023 - Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
GPSC stands for Gujarat Public Service Commission. It is a state-level recruitment agency in Gujarat, India, responsible for conducting recruitment exams and selecting candidates for various posts in the Gujarat state administration.
The GPSC conducts a range of exams for various posts in the state administration, including the Gujarat Administrative Service (GAS), Gujarat Police Service (GPS), Class I and II posts in various departments, and other posts in state government offices and organizations. The GPSC also conducts the Gujarat Engineering Service (GES) exam for recruitment to engineering posts in the state government departments.
Candidates can apply for GPSC exams by visiting the official website of GPSC and filling out the online application form. The application fee can be paid online through various modes. Candidates are advised to check the eligibility criteria and other details before applying for the exam
The selection process for GPSC exams usually includes a written exam followed by a personal interview for shortlisted candidates. The exams are conducted in multiple stages, and the final selection is based on the candidate’s performance in all stages of the selection process.
Candidates can contact GPSC through the contact details provided on the official website of GPSC, including the helpline numbers and email addresses. Candidates can also visit the GPSC office in person for assistance or queries.
GPSC - Eligibility Criteria
|Age Limit||18-33 years (age relaxations for reserved categories as per government rules)|
|Educational Qualification||Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized university|
|Language Proficiency||Proficiency in Gujarati language|
|Physical Standards (for specific posts)||As per the requirements of the post|
GPSC 2021-2022 Cut Off
The cut off for GPSC exams in 2021-2022 varies depending on the exam and the category of the candidate. Here are the expected cut off marks for some popular GPSC exams:
|Exam||Category||Expected Cut Off Marks|
|GPSC Class 1 and 2 Preliminary Exam||General||120-125 marks|
|GPSC Class 1 and 2 Main Exam||General||640-650 marks|
|GPSC Police Inspector (Unarmed) Exam||General||95-100 marks|
GPSC 2023 Admission Process
The GPSC admission process for 2023 will be announced by the Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC) along with the notification for the respective exam. However, here is a general overview of the GPSC admission process:
- Notification: The GPSC releases a notification for the respective exam on its official website, which includes important details such as exam dates, eligibility criteria, application process, exam pattern, syllabus, and other information.
- Application: Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria can apply for the exam online through the GPSC website. They need to fill in their personal and educational details, upload scanned copies of their photograph and signature, and pay the application fee.
- Admit Card: Candidates who successfully apply for the exam can download their admit card from the GPSC website. The admit card contains important details such as exam date, time, venue, and instructions.
- Exam: The GPSC exam is conducted in various stages depending on the exam, such as preliminary, main, and interview. Candidates who clear each stage of the exam can move on to the next stage.
- Result: The GPSC releases the result for each stage of the exam on its website. Candidates who qualify for the next stage can move on to the next stage of the exam.
- Selection: After the final stage of the exam, the GPSC releases the final selection list based on the candidate’s performance in the exam and their eligibility criteria. Candidates who are selected can join the respective post