For undergraduate and graduate programs including B.A., B.Com., B.Sc., M.A., M.Com., M.Sc., etc., Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Rohilkhand University (MJPRU) has announced the admit cards. Students can access the UG/PG annual exam admit card link on the MJPRU University’s official website to download their admit cards. The students must provide all necessary information, including their roll number and date of birth to obtain their roll number, and then press the submit button. The students can download their admit card (Hall ticket) after submitting.
All of the personal information and instructions pertaining to the exams, such as the candidate’s name, photograph, and signature, the name of the year and college, the exam date, day, and slot, are included on the MJPRU University entrance card.
MJPRU Admit Card 2023
MJPRU has released the admit card for the admission to undergraduate and postgraduate courses in multiple specializations. Candidates are required to take print out of the admit card once downloaded from the official website
In addition to downloading and printing the admit card from the official website, candidates are advised to carefully review the details mentioned on the admit card. The admit card will contain important information such as the candidate’s name, roll number, photograph, signature, examination center details, date and time of the examination, and important instructions to be followed during the examination.
Candidates must ensure that all the information mentioned on the admit card is accurate. In case of any discrepancies or errors, candidates should immediately contact the university authorities for rectification.
It is mandatory for candidates to carry the printed copy of the admit card to the examination center on the day of the examination. Without a valid admit card, candidates will not be allowed to enter the examination hall.
Candidates are also advised to carry a valid photo identification proof (such as Aadhaar card, PAN card, driving license, or passport) along with the admit card for verification purposes.
It is recommended that candidates keep multiple copies of the admit card for future reference and avoid any damage to the document. It is also advisable to preserve the admit card until the completion of the admission process.
For any further information or queries regarding the admit card or the admission process, candidates can visit the official website of MJPRU or contact the university authorities through the provided contact details.
MJPRU Admit Card- Latest Updates 2023
The admission cards were published on the official website one week previous to the exam, per MJPRU examination norms. The applicant must go to the official website, where they must enter their form number and the captcha code for validation. The student must print out the admit card after downloading it in order to use it during the exam.
In addition to the aforementioned steps, it is important to note that the admit card serves as a crucial document for the examination process. It contains essential information about the applicant and the examination, ensuring a smooth and organized conduct of the exam. Here are some more detailed points regarding the admission card and its usage:
1. Availability: The admit cards are typically made available on the official website of MJPRU (Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Rohilkhand University) one week prior to the examination date. Applicants are advised to regularly check the website for updates and notifications regarding the release of admit cards.
2. Form Number and Captcha Code: To access and download the admit card, applicants need to visit the official website and enter their unique form number, which was provided during the application process. Additionally, a captcha code is required to ensure the validation of the applicant’s identity.
3. Downloading and Printing: Once the form number and captcha code are entered correctly, applicants can proceed to download the admit card. It is recommended to save the admit card in a secure location on their device. After downloading, it is mandatory to print out a hard copy of the admit card.
4. Verification of Details: Before printing the admit card, applicants should carefully review all the details mentioned on it. This includes personal information such as name, photograph, signature, roll number, examination center details, date, and time of the exam. In case of any discrepancies or errors, it is crucial to contact the university authorities for rectification.
5. Admit Card Requirements: The printed admit card must be carried to the examination center on the day of the exam. It serves as proof of the applicant’s registration and eligibility to appear for the examination. Without a valid admit card, candidates may not be allowed to enter the examination hall.
6. Additional Documents: Along with the admit card, applicants are usually required to carry a valid photo identification document, such as a government-issued ID card (e.g., Aadhaar card, driver’s license, passport) for verification purposes. It is advisable to check the specific requirements mentioned on the official website or in the exam instructions.
7. Safekeeping: Applicants should ensure that the admit card is kept in a secure place until the completion of the examination process. It is recommended to make multiple copies of the admit card and store them in different locations to avoid any loss or damage.
8. Admit Card Usage: During the examination, the admit card must be presented to the invigilator upon request. It serves as a means of identification and verification throughout the examination period. Candidates may be required to sign or provide additional information on the admit card during the examination.
It is crucial for applicants to follow all the instructions provided by MJPRU and the examination authorities regarding the admit card. Any violation or failure to comply with the guidelines may result in disqualification from the examination.
How to Download MJPRU Admit Card 2023
The students who want to download their admit card for their semester exams can follow the mentioned below simple steps:
- Visit the official MJPRU exam portal
- Enter the Application Form Number and captcha code
- Verify and Submit all the details on the website
- Your MJPRU Admit Card 2023 will be displayed on the screen
- Download the hall ticket in PDF format
- Take a printout of the admit card for future reference.
Details Printed on MJPRU Admit Card
The student should get in touch with the MJPRU University officials if they have any questions about the information on their admission card. Their contact information may be found on the university’s official test webpage.
- Name of Candidates
- Application Number
- Test Center Number
- Programme Applied For
- Test Date
- Test Timing
- Address of Test Center
MJPRU Exam Form 2023
For the session 2023, candidates can access the examination application form on the MJPRU’s official website. The step-by-step process for filling out the examination form is described below.
|1||Visit the official website of MJPRU|
|2||Go to the homepage|
|3||Read the notifications carefully|
|4||Find and fill the official MJPRU online application form 2023|
|5||Fill in all the required details as asked in the form|
|6||Upload the scanned documents|
|7||Submit the form|
|8||Pay the required exam form fee|
|9||Take out the printout for future use|
MJPRU Exam Pattern 2023:
B.El.Ed. : The MJPRU administers the B.El.Ed. test in MCQs format, which has 150 questions overall and lasts for two hours. Both English and Hindi will be offered as the exam’s medium. General knowledge, teaching aptitude, and subject competency will all be tested in the exam.
B.P.Ed. : The exam will last an hour and consist of a total of 100 questions in both Hindi and English. Each accurate response will receive one mark.
L.L.M. : There will be a total of 200 questions offered in both Hindi and English with a 3-hour time limit. Every accurate response will receive 4 marks, while every incorrect response will receive a mark deducted.
M.Sc. : The paper will consist of multiple-choice questions and last for two hours. Every correct response will receive 4 marks, while every erroneous response will receive a negative mark of 1.
M.Ed. : The exam will have 200 multiple-choice questions and last for three hours. For each incorrect response, one mark will be subtracted, and for each correct response, four marks will be given.
M.Phil. : There will be a total of 100 questions in the MCQ format. There will be a 2-hour time limit on the event. There won’t be any deducted points for incorrect responses. Research Aptitude, Economics/Applied Economics, or History/Ancient History will be among the disciplines offered.
FAQs MJPRU Admit Card
The MJPRU Admit Card refers to the hall ticket or admission ticket issued by Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Rohilkhand University (MJPRU). It is a crucial document that allows candidates to appear for the university’s examinations
To download the MJPRU Admit Card, you need to visit the official website of the university. Look for the “Admit Card” or “Examination” section and click on it. Then, enter your registration number or roll number and other required details. The admit card will be displayed on the screen, and you can download and print it for future reference
The MJPRU Admit Card typically contains important information such as the candidate’s name, roll number, registration number, examination center details, exam date and time, subject codes, and instructions for the examination
Yes, it is mandatory to carry the MJPRU Admit Card to the examination center. Without a valid admit card, candidates may not be allowed to enter the examination hall or appear for the exam.
If you find any discrepancy in your MJPRU Admit Card, such as incorrect personal details or exam center information, you should immediately contact the university’s examination authorities. They will guide you on the necessary steps to rectify the issue
It is advisable to carry a printed copy of the MJPRU Admit Card to the examination hall. However, some examination centers may accept digital copies of the admit card on electronic devices like smartphones or tablets. It is recommended to check the instructions provided by the university or examination authorities regarding this matter