Overview of Career in Hotel Management with ITC Maurya- CII Institute of Hospitality.
A private institute that collaborates with several hospitality firms is the CII Institute of Hospitality
at the ITC Maurya in New Delhi. The leading 86 hospitality member organizations collaborate closely with CII. The CII Skills & Livelihood initiative affects 10 lakh young people annually, and in the past four years, over 6 lakh young people have received career counselling and 3.5 lakh have been placed in India and overseas through the 40 CII Model Career Centers (Industry-led Employment Exchanges).
Through advising and consultative processes, the college collaborates with business, the government, and civil society to create and maintain an environment that is supportive of India’s development. With around 9000 members and an indirect membership of about 3,00,000 businesses from 294 national and regional sectoral industry associations, the CII is a non-profit, non-governmental, industry-led, and industry-managed organization. The ITC Hotel Group has partnered with the CII Institute of Hospitality
ITC Maurya, a monument in and of itself, has been recognized as the preferred abode of visiting heads of state and international luminaries for more than 40 years and is the pinnacle of the New Delhi luxury hotel experience. The hotel features an impressive choice of dining options, superb conference and banquet facilities, and unsurpassed wellness amenities, including the famous Dum Pukht and the legendary Bukhara. It is one of the top hotels in India and making a Career in Hotel Management with ITC Maurya- CII Institute of Hospitality
is a dream for many hospitality students.
With the help of their business partners, ITC hotels and resorts, the CII (Confederation of Indian Industry) is delivering an exciting hands-on 18-month curriculum to India in cooperation with Ecole Hôtelière de Lausanne (EHL), the 127-year-old World’s No. 1 Hotel School. The Foundation, Intermediate, and Advanced levels of the VET by EHL Professional Diplomas each have their own certificate length of 18 months. Each level of the certificate builds on the prior one and leads to the Professional Diploma. Top ITC hotels such as the ITC Maurya in Delhi, ITC Maratha in Mumbai, ITC Grand Chola in Chennai, and ITC Grand Bharat & Sonar will host the program (Kolkata). According to the candidate’s success in the CII Aptitude Test and Industry Panel Viva, they will be admitted to the Professional Diploma programs and get a chance to make a Career in Hotel Management with ITC Maurya- CII Institute of Hospitality.
Key points of Career in Hotel Management with ITC Maurya- CII Institute of Hospitality.
- The ITC Maurya, which has the name of an ancient Indian dynasty, exudes majesty, from the spectacular timber domed welcome area with custom vivid murals to the precious Indian
- This ITC group flagship hotel is among the greenest in the world because of its eco-friendly
- Possessing industry experience and being job-ready will put you ahead of your
- Industry professionals with the most experience as faculty
- The best in the hospitality industry are used for
- Provide different programs to students with top educators from in or out of
- Option to enroll and pursue a degree from the
- 50 seats are available for the students to Career in Hotel Management with ITC Maurya- CII Institute of Hospitality
- finest placements in India and
- The largest chain of luxury hotels in India is ITC’s Hotel Group, which operates over 100 hotels in more than 70 domestic and international locations.
Courses at the Career in Hotel Management with ITC Maurya- CII Institute of Hospitality.
Three disciplines are covered by professional diploma programs offered in Hotel Management with ITC Maurya- CII Institute of Hospitality.
The information about it is tabulated below:
CII Institute of Hospitality, New Delhi Courses
Swiss Professional Diploma by EHL
Food and Beverage Service
|Eligibility: Passed Class 12 with 50% marks in English from a recognized board
Duration: Swiss International Diploma- 18 months from Ecole Hotelier de Lausanne
Degree in Tourism and Hospitality- 3 Years from IGNOU
||CII Aptitude Test and Industry Panel Viva
Degree in Tourism and Hospitality + Swiss Professional Diploma
|Food and Beverage Service