Studying in school is necessary but studying in College is Beautiful. The college is one who decides our final field and future. With this we are presenting this Article. Which helps you to understand university. In this article we will focus on Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar Bihar University (BRABU). So what are we waiting for, let’s begin!
This YouTube video helps you to find out Delhi University, Delhi School of Economics (DU DSE) MA Exams | Important Things to Know.
The Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar Bihar University popularly known as BRABU Ambedkar Bihar University was separated from Patna University on 2nd January 1952. The Bihar University Act 1960 bifurcated University of Bihar into three separate entities, i.e. (1) Bihar University, Muzaffarpur (2) Ranchi University, Ranchi (3) Bhagalpur University, Bhagalpur.
Kalambagh Road, B.R.Ambedkar Bihar University, Muzaffarpur, Bihar 842001
Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar Bihar University has so many offers. Here is it-
Bachelor of Arts in -
History, Political Sc, Economics, Philosoph, Maithili, Persian, Urdu, English, Sanskrit, Geography, Psychology, Home Sc., Bengali, Sociology, Music, Bhojpuri.
Bachelor in Commerce -
Economics, Money and Financial System, Banking, Accounts, Statistics, Insurance, Accountancy, Business Organization, Commercial Accounting.
- Master in Audiology and Speech Language Pathology
- Master in Science (Fish & Fisheries)
- Master in Journalism and Mass Communication
List of beachlor Courses
- Bachelor of Business Application
- Bachelor of Computer Application
- Bachelor in Library Science one year
- Bachelor in Library Science
- Bachelor in Mass Communication
- Bachelor in Physio-therapy
- Bachelor in Audiology and speech language pathology
- Bachelor of Education (Spl)
- Bachelor in Clinical Nutrition and Dietetics
- Bachelor in Industrial Microbiology
- Bachelor in Biotechnology
- Bachelor in Industrial Chemistry
- Bachelor in Industrial Fish & Fisheries
- Bachelor in Advertising Sales & Promotion Management
- Certificate in Clinical Psychology
And many more
Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar Bihar University has the same admission process like any other university. Admission process is based on 12th results. Those who get more marks they get priority. Although having 50% is mandatory. All students need to do is hard work during the 12 standard.
Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar Bihar University offer’s so many courses so fee depends on the course for which you are applying. Although the minimum fee is 38,000 and it can be more than 1.5 lakh. It’s all upto course for which you are applying.
Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar Bihar University (BRABU) offers placement to students. Around 65%-70% of the students were placed from courses like BCA and MCA. The average salary package offered here was 1.8 LPA, and the highest salary package offered was 3 LPA.
That was all about Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar Bihar University. The university is perfect. If you are planning to study in college you can go for BRABU.
By Geetu Katyal