The Yogi Vemana College (YVU) is anticipated to discharge the YVU Result 2023 for the Degree 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th and 6th Semester exams in Admirable 2023. The comes about will be accessible on the university’s official site. Understudies can check their comes about by entering their roll number and date of birth. The comes about will be accessible in PDF arrange.
Table Of Content
YVU Result 2023
Yogi Vemana University (YVU) could be a state college found in Kadapa, Andhra Pradesh, India. It was built up in 2008 and is named after the 15th-century Telugu writer Yogi Vemana. The university offers a wide run of courses within the expressions, sciences, commerce, building, and education. It is associated with the College Grants Commission (UGC) and features a solid graduated class organize. The college encompasses a sprawling campus spread over 1,000 sections of land. It has well-equipped research facilities, libraries, and sports offices. The college too contains a number of lodgings for its understudies.
YVU is committed to giving quality instruction to its students. It incorporates a workforce of experienced and qualified instructors. The college too encompasses a number of investigate centers and organizing that center on regions such as renewable vitality, biotechnology, and natural science. YVU could be a great choice for understudies who are trying to find a college with a solid scholastic notoriety and a dynamic campus life.
YVU Result Update
Here is the YVU Result 2023 highlight 2023 in table below :
|Semester||Exam Date||Result Date||Pass Percentage|
|1st||April – May 2023||August 18, 2023||75%|
|2nd||April – May 2023||August 18, 2023||80%|
|3rd||April – May 2023||August 18, 2023||70%|
|4th||April – May 2023||August 18, 2023||65%|
|5th||April – May 2023||August 18, 2023||70%|
|6th||April – May 2023||August 18, 2023||65%|
YVU Result 2023 Statistics
Here is the YVU Result 2023 statistics in table below :
|Number of students appeared||10,000|
|Number of students passed||8,000|
YVU Result Grading System
The Yogi Vemana University (YVU) grading system is based on a 10-point scale. The grades are as follows:
- Grade A: 95-100
- Grade B: 85-94
- Grade C: 75-84
- Grade D: 65-74
- Grade E: 50-64
- Grade F: Below 50
To pass the exam, a student must secure a minimum grade of D in each subject.
The evaluating framework is utilized to calculate the semester review point normal (SGPA) and the total review point normal (CGPA). The SGPA is calculated by averaging the grades of all the subjects in a semester. The CGPA is calculated by averaging the SGPAs of all the semesters.
The SGPA and CGPA are utilized to decide the scholarly standing of a understudy. A understudy with a CGPA of 7 or over is considered to be a great understudy. A understudy with a CGPA of 5 or underneath is considered to be a powerless understudy.
Details Mentioned in YVU Result 2023
The following details are mentioned in the YVU Result 2023:
- Roll number: The roll number is a unique identification number assigned to each student by the university.
- Name: The name of the student.
- Semester: The semester for which the results are being declared.
- Subjects: The names of the subjects that the student has appeared for.
- Grades: The grades obtained by the student in each subject.
- Total marks: The total marks obtained by the student in all the subjects.
- Pass/Fail: Whether the student has passed or failed the exam.
- Remarks: Any remarks that the university may have about the student’s performance.
The results are usually available in PDF format on the university’s official website. Students can check their results by entering their roll number and date of birth.
How to Check YVU Result 2023?
Here are the Methods to check YVU Result 2023 :
1. Online Method
Here are the steps on how to check your YVU Result 2023 online:
- Go to the official website of the Yogi Vemana University (YVU): http://www.yvuexams.in/
- Click on the “Results” tab.
- Select the academic year and the exam for which you want to check the result.
- Enter your roll number and date of birth.
- Click on the “Submit” button.
Your result will be displayed on the screen. You can also download a copy of your result by clicking on the “Download” button.
Here are some of the important things to keep in mind when checking your YVU Result 2023 online:
- Make sure that you enter your roll number and date of birth correctly.
- If you have forgotten your roll number, you can contact your college or the university.
- If you are unable to check your result online, you can contact the university helpdesk.
Note: The YVU Result 2023 has been released on August 18, 2023. You can check your result by following the steps above.
2. SMS Method
Here are the steps on how to check your YVU Result 2023 through SMS:
- Send an SMS to the following number: 95555 12123
- In the SMS, type the following:
- YVU<space>Your Roll Number<space>Your Date of Birth
- For example, if your roll number is 1234567890 and your date of birth is 01-01-1990, you would type the following in the SMS:
- YVU 1234567890 01011990
- You will receive an SMS with your result.
3. DigiLocker Method
Here are the steps on how to check your YVU Result 2023 through DigiLocker:
- Create a DigiLocker account if you don’t have one already.
- Link your Aadhaar card to your DigiLocker account.
- The YVU Result 2023 will be available in your DigiLocker account once it is released by the university.
- To check your result, log in to your DigiLocker account and open the document titled “YVU Result 2023”.
Here are some of the important things to keep in mind when checking your YVU Result 2023 through DigiLocker:
- Make sure that you have linked your Aadhaar card to your DigiLocker account.
- The YVU Result 2023 may not be available immediately after it is released by the university. It may take a few days for the result to be uploaded to DigiLocker.
- If you are unable to find your result in DigiLocker, you can contact the university or DigiLocker helpdesk.
YVU 2023 Revaluation
The Yogi Vemana College (YVU) has not however declared the revaluation plan for the 2023 exams. In any case, you’ll check the official site of the college for updates.
The revaluation prepare could be a way for understudies to challenge their exam comes about. In case you’re troubled along with your marks, you’ll apply for revaluation. The revaluation charge is ordinarily Rs. 500 per subject.
To apply for revaluation, you will need to submit the following documents:
- A copy of your admit card
- A copy of your mark sheet
- A request letter stating the reason for revaluation
- A DD of Rs. 500 per subject payable to “Yogi Vemana University“
The application form for revaluation can be downloaded from the official website of the university.
The revaluation process usually takes 2 to 3 weeks. The results of the revaluation will be published on the official website of the university.
YVU Compartment Exams 2023
The Yogi Vemana College (YVU) has not however declared the compartment exams plan for the 2023 exams. Be that as it may, you’ll check the official site of the college for overhauls. The compartment exams are a chance for understudies to progress their grades in subjects that they have failed. The exams are as a rule held within the month of November or December. To be qualified for the compartment exams, you must have passed at slightest 50% of the subjects within the normal exams. You must too have connected for the compartment exams inside the stipulated time.
The application frame for the compartment exams can be downloaded from the official site of the college. The compartment exams are as a rule held within the same colleges where the customary exams were held. The exam design and syllabus are the same as the customary exams. The comes about of the compartment exams will be distributed on the official site of the college.
YVU Entrance Exam Results 2023
The Yogi Vemana College (YVU) Entrance Exam Comes about 2023 have not however been discharged. The comes about are ordinarily discharged many weeks after the exam is held. The YVU Entrance Exam could be a door for understudies to seek after undergrad and postgraduate courses advertised by the college. The exam is held each year in April.
To pass the YVU Entrance Exam, you must secure a least qualifying check. The qualifying stamp is ordinarily declared in conjunction with the comes about. The comes about of the YVU Entrance Exam will be distributed on the official site of the college. You’ll too check the news websites and social media for the comes about.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Results for the first, second, third, fourth, fifth, and sixth semesters of YVU have all been made public.
Visit the official website @yvuexams.in, click on the results page, input your login information, and submit it to obtain the YVU result 2022. The YVU result for 2021 will show up on the monitor. View the entire description before downloading.
Yogi Vemana University has a semester and annual examination system. Every year, these tests are typically held in April or May.
Candidates who are not pleased with their YVU result 2021 may request a reassessment of their answer scripts by sending in the appropriate paperwork, INR 400 for each paper, and the revaluation request form.