MBA masters of business management (MBA) is a specialization program that focuses on all the aspects of business management, and business administration. MBA degree is a great career option that opens a lot of scope for the future in the field of business.
But a degree gets its proper value when it is done from the right place and a reputed institution. There are many colleges and institutes which are great and provides good education and abundance of knowledge.
So here are the Top 10 colleges suggested by us to you for the MBA course in 2020:
- IIM – everyone is well aware of this institute. This needs no introduction. IIM’s are the best institutes for management studies, and research. This institution is situated 20 cities. These are located in Bangalore, Calcutta, Lucknow, Indore, Kozhikode, Trichy, Delhi, Udaipur, Ahmedabad, Shillong, Ranchi, Udaipur, Raipur, Rohtak, Kashipur, Nagpur, Visakhapatnam, Amritsar, Bodhgaya, Sirmaur, Sambalpur, Jammu. IIM’s are the best institutes in India for doing MBA. They even have the best placement with some good packages.
- XLRI Xavier school of management – XLRI Xavier school of management is situated in Jamshedpur, Jharkhand, and it is also the oldest business school of our country which was founded by a few Jesuit fathers in the year 1949. It accepts the exam XAT.
- MDI Gurgaon – MDI, Gurgaon (Management Development Institute) is known to be one of the most leading business schools in the country. This institute was established in 1973. It is a private college that was then founded by Industrial finance corporation of India. It has another campus that is in west Bengal. The criteria of admission in based on CAT scores. The college has a good record in placements of the students that too in well reputed companies.
- SIBM, Pune – Symbiosis Institute of Business Management, Lavale Village, Pune is a premier B school of India. It has its own aptitude test named as SNAP (Symbiosis National Aptitude Test, one has to score well to get in here. This is one of the best to get your MBA degrees from. This institute has the best infrastructural facilities, and the best set of faculty members to guide the students throughout. The placement is 100%.
- Indian school of business, Hyderabad – Indian school of business, Hyderabad. It was started by a group of academics and businessmen in 1996. It is also a good college to get degree of MBA. The faculty members are highly skilled.
- NMIMS school of business management, Mumbai – NMIMS school of business management was establishes in the year 1981 as a management institute. It has campuses in Indore, Bangalore, Mumbai, Hyderabad, Shirpur and Navi Mumbai. It also has its own criteria for the selection of the students in the course, via NMAT Mock test. The college provides almost 100% placements record. Many reputed companies visit the campus during placements.
- Tata institute of social sciences, Mumbai – Tata institute of social sciences, Mumbai is a really good college option for all those planning to pursue MBA course. It was founded by then Bombay presidency of British India as the sir dorabji tata trust in 1936. It is one of the oldest and the most prestigious courses as the institute. It is also a deemed university. The teachers are highly experienced and skilled. The admission criteria are based on the exam conducted by the college itself namely TISSNET (Tata institute of social sciences national entrance test).
- JBIMS, Mumbai – Jamnalal Bajaj institute of management studies, church gate, Mumbai is a highly renowned institute for business and management studies, which is a constituent department of the university of Mumbai. It was established in the year 1965. It is also one of the earliest business schools in India. The criteria for admissions are based on Mat, and XAT.
- BITS, Pilani – Birla institute of technology and science is one of the leading institutes for higher education in India. It is also a deemed university under section 3 of the UGC act. The criteria for the selection of students are based on CAT / XAT / GMAT scores. This institute has one of the best placement records in the nation with good packages.
- IIFT, Delhi – Indian Institute of foreign trade, Delhi is one of the top business schools in India. This institute accepts IIFT Entrance test score and then there are personal interviews for the shortlisted students for the admissions in MBA. IIFT has a great history when it comes to the placements of the students with good packages.
So, these are the top 10 colleges for MBA course for the people who are planning to pursue MBA and want to master in the field of business and management. Check out all these institutes and apply as per your choice.